Chapter 54

I woke up to the mess completely gone. I was back in my hotel room, the hybrids all sat, their backs against the foot of my bed. They all talked softly. I sat up and they turned around and quickly got up.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Thomas asked. I remembered him better than the rest.

"Good," I said. Suddenly the door opened and we all turned to see Rebecca.

"Looks like you've been busy..." she said. The hybrids got defensive.

"Who are you," Mallory growled.

"Call your dogs off Rose, I don't want to have to kill them," Rebecca threatened.

"Guys, take a chill pill," I said and they immediately chilled out and sat back down.

"Rose, Klaus will not like this," Rebecca said

"And I care, why?" I snapped.

"Because, if you don't get rid of them he will," she warned.

"He won't know if you don't tell him," I said.

"You're right, I won't tell him. But you will," she said handing me a phone. I looked at her with an 'are you serious' look. She waved the phone at me and I picked it up.

"Hello..?" I asked.

"Rebecca tells me there is something for you to tell me," he said in a frustrated tone.

"It was just a game... Now I have five hybrid followers," I said losing all certainty in my voice.

"You what??" He said.

"I got hungry..." I said relaying the feeling.

"But wait, you made hybrids??" He questioned.

"Yeah..." I said kind of confused.

"Out of humans?" He said.

"Yes.. why?" I asked.

"Wait, you said you got hungry. How hungry?" He asked changing the subject. I remained silent. "Put Rebecca on the phone," he said and I handed her the phone.

"She's a ripper Nick, she tore apart a room of people.... That's what I told her.... Are you sure?.... Okay, Nick, see you in a week," she said hanging up. I sat waiting for her to say what was going on.

"Are we all good?" I asked. She put the phone away... Suddenly in a blink of an eye, she ripped out two of my hybrids hearts and tore off the head of another!! Thomas was the only one left....

"What the hell!?!?!?" I shouted.

"Nick asked for one to be alive the others... Collateral damage," she said.

"Ah. I-," I struggled to speak...

"Fun is over now too, Nick wants you back home and wants me to fix you," she said. Thomas and I stared at the dead bodies neither of us able to comprehend what just happened.

~~Two days later~~

So apparently there is a thing called vampire rehab... It was a whole institute run by vampires for vampires. They had me dressed in this maroon colored sweatshirt and gray sweat pants. Everyone here seemed to have no emotion what so ever. Thomas had been sent with me on request of Klaus. I'm supposed to teach him how to be a hybrid... As soon as I figure it out. Which, I had figured it out, maybe, I don't know what I don't know... Compulsion was easier with blood, strength was possible with blood. See the pattern. This place was so dull and boring, I was glad Thomas was with me. Blood was given out three times a day in small doses, those unable to comply with that format went missing and came back ready to leave... Of course, Thomas and I had to know.

"Alright, so the plan is to break into the kitchen and get caught," I said. Thomas just nodded. "God I love you," I said ruffling his blonde hair to a frizz. He fixed it back to normal and he and I left for the kitchen. The room secured by a steel door, obviously locked.

"What now?" He asked.

"Break it down," I said. Then his eyes changed and he dented the door!! A loud sound came from it. Boom! I quickly looked around. "One more time," I whispered. Thomas nearly busted down the door before getting tackled! A man who worked there went to tackle me as well but could see the baby bump. The man grabbed me up but I came willingly. They forced Thomas and I through a reinforced door and lead us down a corridor of rooms. Screaming came from many of the doors. As we walked past the doors I saw what looked like sun therapy, and vervain therapy... They were going to torture us until we didn't want the blood anymore!! Thomas was led to a room with a chair and no window and I was led to a similar room next to his.

"We are under direct orders not to harm you, unless absolutely necessary. But, we found that all vampires lose their mind in this place, they all end up here one way or another and then they get to leave. Some come in with no humanity left and leave with the switch on... some the opposite. The next three days are going to be hell for you, but the next number of years will be better," the woman explained.

"Well, damn..."