Chapter 5

~1873~

Elijah's POV

I bit into her neck, releasing what I need to live. Her warm blood ran quickly into my mouth delighting me. I let her go and let her dead body drop to the ground. I took a deep breath in then smiled showing my blood red teeth. Niklaus finishing seconds after me, something seemed to bother him.

"What's wrong brother?" I asked him. He dropped the dead girl and wiped his mouth angrily.

"I'm bored brother, the girls here do not interest me anymore". He said, grabbing the good alcohol.

"And what do you wish me to do brother?" I asked, sparking an idea to Klaus.

"Let's leave, go find another place to settle for awhile brother," he suggested. I shook my head.

"You may leave but I wish to stay," I said, angering Klaus.

"It's that girl isn't it?" He asked. I went to speak but Klaus interrupted.

"I wonder how much fun that girl of your is," he said raising his eyebrows. I ran at him and grabbed his neck!

"You will not touch her!" I yelled. Klaus pushed me but I pushed harder. "Is that clear?" I asked. He turned his head to the side then answered.

"Yes". I released him and began walking away. Then a piece of wood went through my stomach! I saw Klaus run full speed outside!

"Brother!" I cried as pulled the piece out. I reached for the dead girl and fed again before running after Klaus. I ran behind the girl's house just in time to see Klaus bite into her! I ran at him and threw him off of her! He chuckled and then licked the blood from his lips. I ran to her side placing my hand on her neck. She looked up at me with bright brown eyes then she closed them. I hurried and bit my wrist and fed her just enough blood to heal her. I glared at Klaus before he took off. I picked up her body and carried her home. I laid her on her bed and saw what she tried to accomplish before my brother lured her away. I cleaned her home and baked her a couple pies. When she woke she was just gonna think it was a dream, hopefully. I ran home to confront Klaus. When I walked in he put his arm around me and began talking.

"Hello, brother, no hard feelings right? Okay, so I bet you didn't know she's having a dinner party tonight, for her to find a husband" he gasped and then continued. "I can't believe we weren't invited. So how's we crash it." He suggested. I frowned.

"Oh live a little brother, I swear I'll behave myself and this is the type of fun I was talking about," he said then slapped me on the back. He didn't listen to my input but pretended he heard it.

"I'm so glad you're agreeing to this brother. I'll go fetch our fancy clothes and go put those farm boys to shame" he said walking off. I didn't like that it was Klaus's idea but it wasn't a bad one...