Chapter 27

I was sitting on the couch realizing that I was in the mansion. I slowly got up. I was careful not to make any noise. I started to make my way into the kitchen. Then something grabbed me and threw me back on the couch!! I shot a look to the man, it was the same man that kidnapped me!

"Great.... Are you my new babysitter?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"Just, shut up," he said. Then he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. He looked like he just walked out of the wilderness after being there for a month. And when he talked he had a bit of an accent.

"Are you a vampire too?" I asked. Recalling his strength.

"No!" He quickly objected as if he were offended.

"A werewolf?" I asked. He remained silent. I looked at him, wanting him to explain.

"I'm a hybrid," he said proudly.

"Oh! That's amazing," I said in an unimpressed tone. His smirk disappeared.

"I am better than any werewolf! I am better than any vampire!-" he started to say. Then in a flash, his head was gone!! My jaw dropped.

"What the..." I said nearly speechless. Then another hybrid came into the room. Seeing his body headless!!

"Wha-" he started to say before Elijah ripped into his chest! Ripping out his heart!! Blood was nearly everywhere but mostly on Elijah. Elijah's eyes had become black and his teeth showed!

"Better than an original vampire?" Elijah said in return of what my captor had begun saying. He smiled, blood dripped from his face and hands. Elijah approached me. I backed away quickly.

"You're covered in blood..." I stated. He wiped the blood from his face, only for it to smear!

Suddenly Elijah's face changed... A sharp blade ran him through. Klaus on the other end of the blade smirking before whispering into his brother's ear. Elijah looked as if he was gonna fight it before he fell face first, dead. I felt my soul shattered! My eyes were wide. Klaus just murdered him. Right in front of me. No mercy, no thought. I smacked Klaus across the face!

"You killed him!!!" I shouted. Going to smack him again. He caught my hand right before it hit him and chuckled.

"He's not dead. Just gonna take a nap for a little while," he said smiling over Elijah's body. Klaus ordered some of his hybrids to lock me in my room. But this time I wasn't just gonna sit there. As soon as the hybrids left. I tore the sheets off the bed! Ripping and tying them tight. I fastened them to the bed post and started to climb out the window. The sheets weren't nearly long enough! I released my grip, dropping three feet and crash landing on my back. I was winded. I jumped up as fast as I could and began to run! I had to find Stefan and Damon.