18.

Keith's POV
     The day quickly passes and so does the food. Soon my stomach starts to eat at me. Lance found a few blankets that we used to make a bed that we're now laying on. I feel myself shivering and Lance feels it too; he wraps his arms around me, warming me. He kisses the top of my head and sighs. We both stare up into the sky and I spot a red-ish star. "What's that one?" I say pointing at it. Lance follows my gaze and smiles.
     "Mars." Lance has always been good with astronomy. I point at a bright star.
     "What about that one?" Lance pauses, thinking.
     "The Northern Star, I think." I smile wildly, containing my happiness, and burry my face into Lances chest. He holds me close and I feel my heart racing. "I wish everyday could be like this."

     A clicking noise makes me sit up. I turn around and the door to the roof swings open. A girl with brown hair and bright blue eyes stands there, shocked to see two boys on the roof. The girl leans against the door and smirks.
     "Is that you Lance McClain, and with Keith Kogane?" Her voice sounds familiar. She steps away from the door and struts over to Lance and I. She leans over and I recognize her almost immediately.
     "Tanya?" Lance sits up fast. "I haven't seen you since last year..." He says breathless. She poses and smirks.
     "Didn't I have a glo-up?" she says showing off her 'new body'. Lance doesn't take his eyes off her. "What are you two doing up here anyway?"
     "I could ask you the same question." I snap back. She just smiles, turns on her heels and walks back out the door.

The door.

     "Lance, the door's unlocked!" I stand up and run to the closing door. I grab onto the door and turn around; Lance is still sitting in the pile of blankets. "Aren't you coming?" Lance audibly sighs and lays down. I set a red bucket in the doorway so the door doesn't close and walk over to him. I squat down next to him and smile warmly. "What's wrong?" he sits up and faces me.
     "Don't you want to stay here with me forever?" I sigh and sit down.
     "We can't stay here forever, we have responsibilities." I kiss him on the forehead and stand up. "Come on, I'll let you sleep in my room." Lance groans with a smile on his face and stands up. We walk down the flight of stairs and into my dorm. I call for Pidge, she must not be here. I walk into my room and throw on my black Owls Club shirt and black jeans. I walk back into the main room and see Lance setting up a bed on the couch. "So you don't want a bed to sleep in?" I tease. Lance smiles.
     "I can sleep in Pidge's bed?!" he says beaming.

I face palm and motion towards my room. "I meant my bed."
     His face lights up as he runs toward my bedroom. "Cutie." I say under my breath. I walk into the room and see Lance is passed out under the covers. I laugh quietly and climb into bed next to him. I kiss him on the cheek. "Sweet Dreams."
_______________________________
IM GOING TO THE P!ATD CONCERT IN THREE DAYS!!!
(New story in drafts... Wink wink.)