14.

Keith's POV
     I struggle to pull away from the tight grip on my arms and elbow the person in the face. "Ow!" I recognize the voice.
      "Hunk?" he smiles weakly holding his cheek."Im so sorry! I didn't know it was you." he holds up his hand.
     "No, no. Its fine. Im fine. I just wanted to tell you something." I wait patiently. Hunk looks around before leaning in and whispering."There's rumors going around that Pidge and Shiro broke up, I want you to know that its true, they split."
     "That's horrible. What happened?" Hunk explains how they are just going to be friends and how they broke up because of "differences".
     "You can't tell anyone! Also," Hunk looks around again."Shiro might already have a new girlfriend. She a new girl. Ill tell you more later." Hunk scurries away leaving me confused. Sad, I really thought Shiro and Pidge would work out...

     Later at lunch Shiro wasn't there. "He said he was busy." Pidge says frowning at the table.
     "Im so sorry Pidge." I try to comfort her. She smiles sadly.
     "Its fine really, we're still friends and plus he's got a new girl so everything works out great." Pidge pulls a laptop out if her backpack and sets it on the lunch table."Now I have more time to work on this!" she beams and shines the screen at us, showing us blue-prints for a satellite. "I hope it works, it should be able to reach the entire galaxy!" she explains.
     "The whole galaxy, huh?" a voice from behind Pidge makes me jump. A tall, skinny girl with coffee-brown skin and long grey/white hair stands before us. She flashes a smile and sets her tray down at the table."Im Allura.you've probably already heard about me. I used to be the princess of Altea but now I go to this school." She looks over at Pidges' laptop and they start talking science. Lance sets his tray down out of breath.
      "Did you hear about Pidge and Shiro?" he announces a little louder then he should have. Pidge looks up clearly hurt but continues talking with Allura.Lance gives Pidge a guilty sad look. He finally notices Allura stand there and grabs me by my arm. He cups his hand over my ear and whispers, "That's Shiro's new girlfriend. Does Pidge know?" I look over at Pidge and see her giggling with Allura.
     "I don't think so." Behind the girls I see Shiro approaching. He walks over and places a hand on Alluras shoulder.
     "I see you've met Pidge." He doesn't seem to be bothered by Pidge being his Ex. Pidge looks over at Allura and smiles genuinely.
     "Im happy for you Shiro, Allura's a great girl." We all sit awkwardly as they chat amongst themselves.

     Days until Lance Leaves: 31
_________________
I go to French Camp tomorrow so no update for a while, sorry my lil' Stars.❤