9.

Keith's POV
     Science goes by faster then I wanted and Gavin came and walked me to my next class, PE. I change into my grey shirt and black shorts then meet up with Hunk. Without Hunk, I would've been all alone in this class.  "How are you already sweating? We haven't started yet?" Hunk gives me an exhausted look.
     "Laps, so many laps..." I look around the room and see a couple more people panting and sweating.
     "Why did you run laps?" he points over to a group of girls in the corner.
     "They told the gym teacher we were staring at them so Mr Holmes over there," he points to the gym teacher."made us run laps for as many girls there is in this class." There has to be at least fifteen girls in the gym. I glance over at the girls again and see Victoria in the group. She notices me too and struts over to Mr Holmes. I watch as Tori walks back to her group and Mr Holmes walks over to me.
     "Didn't you learn your lesson already? Ten more laps." he spits as he yells. I look over at Tori, she winks back then I start my laps. Without breaking a sweat, I finish my laps quicker then Mr Holmes expected. I walk up to him and smile triumphantly and he smiles back. "Ten. More." My smile fades to an annoyed and angry stare. I turn around and start running again. Once done I jog back and hunch over in front of Mr Holmes who leans down to my level. "Ten. More. Mr Kogane." I look up and meet his eyes. I stand up tall and run again. Hunk starts yelling at Mr Holmes but I cant make out his words. My breathing starts to waver but I don't stop.

     "Alright, that's enough!" Mr Holmes yells from across the gym. I collapse on my back on the wooden floor, breathing hard. Hunk rushes over to me with several other people tagging behind.
     "Are you-"
     "Im fine." I sigh. I sit up and Hunk hands me a water bottle. I stand up look over at Mr Holmes, who thinks he's won, tie my hair up start to run again. One lap. Five. Fifteen. Then I stop in front of the smug-ass teacher. Although im breathing hard, I manage to say, "Now that im warmed up, whats the plan for class teach?"
     After class, people pat me on the back and say things like, "you sure showed him" and "That shut him up". Hunk and I walk to lunch together and meet up with everyone else. I buy a water bottle and sit down at the round table across from Lance. He smiles dreamily at me and I feel myself blushing. "What?" he just chuckles to himself.
     "Nothing, I just heard what you did to Holmes. So stubborn." Lance bites his lip and stares at mine. I blush even harder and give him an angry look.
     "Knock it off."
     "I love it when you're mad." he gets up and walks away, making me turn my head and see that Gavin is coming to sit down. He sits next to me and starts eating.
     "Your cheeks are really red, did Holmes make you run that much?" Gavin asks. Damn Lance.
     "Yea, he tired me out." I go with it.

     Pidge and Shiro sit down and congratulate me on standing up to Mr Holmes. "I didn't do anything, really..."
     "You're too modest, you did great Keith." Shiro says proudly. Shay sits down then Hunk comes from behind her and sits down. I look around for Lance and see him sitting with Victoria and her crew. Filled with jealousy, I walk over to their table and tap Tori on the shoulder.
     "Hi, just checking to see if your still tired from running." Tori gives me a confused look. "Oh wait, you didn't do shit. Sorry I forgot, you're the reason we all had to run in the first place!" I start raising my voice. Lance stands up and meets my eyes.
     "Sit down." he orders coldly. He starts to whisper, "Please." he looks from my lips to my eyes. We hold our stare for at least five seconds before I turn and walk away. Gavin runs up to me and grabs me by my upper arm.
     "What was that all about Keith?" I pull out of his grip and sit down next to Pidge. She gives me a sad look, shes the only one who actually know what's going on between Lance and Me...
_________________
Voltron is too good!!! Hehehehe whens season 3 coming out???