7.

Keith's POV
     I start looking around the book shop and see a shelf labeled Trash Heap. I walk over and flip through one of the books, it's about gardening. I bring it to the check out, leaving Lance following me like a puppy. "What's that?" He asks glancing over my shoulder.
     "None of your business." I say playfully. The lady hands me the book with a smile. She's wearing a rose pink sweater and glasses. The glasses highlight her eyes; Golden and bright. "Don't I know you?" I ask. she looks up from her cash register and a smile appears on her face. She tilts her glasses to a get a better look at me.
     "I used to be the nurse at the old college that burned down a year ago?" She explains. I finally recognize her.
     "You helped me when I passed out that one time." I tell her. She smiles, remembering me.
     "Oh, yeah. I remember you!" She writes her number on the inside of the gardening book cover. "Just in case." I thank her and we walk back to the apartment.

Lances POV
     In the elevator, Keith leans over and kisses my cheek. I look over at him and he smiles. "What was that for?" I ask. The elevator door opens and he walks out. Book in hand, he knocks on his dorm door. Gavin opens it with Victoria standing next to him, an annoyed expression drawn on her face.
      "Where have you been? You were supposed to help me pick out an outfit for school tomorrow." she stomps her feet. I wrap my arm around her and walk her out of the dorm; I turn my head one last time and nod my head as if saying Thanks. Tomorrow is the first day back in class, a brand new start to the same old drama...
_________________________
Merry late Christmas!