10.

Keith's POV
     After school I head back to my room and take a shower. I stand under the running water letting it hit my skin. My thoughts take over. Why doesn't lance just tell her? Why don't I tell Gavin?
     I dry off and throw on my navy shirt and black shorts. I slip into my red slippers and walk down the hallway to Lances dorm. I check to see if anyone's in the hall before I knock softly on his door. It slides open and Lance is standing there rubbing his eyes. "What-" I interrupt him, kissing him on the lips. He steps back into his room and I follow, not breaking our kiss. I push him over onto the couch in the middle of the room and start kissing his neck. Lance pulls me closer, kissing me harder. He flips me over so he's now on top of me. He starts to suck slowly on my shoulder, making my heart race with pleasure. A small moan escapes my mouth and I feel Lance smile into my skin. "You're cute." he whispers softly before kissing me on the lips again. I can hear his breathing become louder.
      "What about Tori and-" He cuts me off with another kiss. "A-and Gavin?" He stops for a moment and smirks.
     "Screw them."

     I wake up on Lance's couch and remember last night. Joy takes over and a giant smile spreads across my face. I look around and see Lance on the floor with a pillow and blanket curled in a ball. I stand up and lean over him, planting a small kiss on his left cheek. He smiles in his sleep. I look down at myself and see im shirtless and missing one of my slippers. I bend over, searching underneath the couch, Nothing. I walk around the whole room and find my shirt but wheres my slipper?  A loud bang makes me jump; I look at the door, someones here. I rush over to Lance and shake him awake. He opens his eyes slowly and smiles dreamily at me. "Good Morning Beautiful." I blush, another knock at the door startles me.
     "Someones here, I think its Victoria!" Lance hops off the floor.
     "Coming!" he yells then lowers his voice. "Go into my room, hide in the closet. Go!" I run to his room and throw open the closet doors. Its a tight fit but I mange to squeeze in. I cover my mouth with my hand and listen. I hear Lance talking to someone but I can make out words. They start to come closer and I can hear what they,re talking about."See, no one here." Lance tries to convince Victoria
     "Alright, I trust you." she responds. She turns and inspects the closet, but turns away. "But I just don't understand who's slipper was outside your door?" she says holding up my red shoe. I gasp quietly and continue watching.
     "Lots of people pass this room, it could be anyone's." Lance reaches for the slipper but Tori pulls it away.
     "Then you wouldn't mind if I kept it?" I flitch as the thought of Tori with my slipper.
     "Or we can just throw it away like normal people?" Lance suggests as he grabs ahold of my shoe. Victoria lets go and they leave the room.

     I wait a couple more minutes before Lance says the she's gone. I walk out and over to Lance in the kitchen area. "I cant- no, we can't do this anymore. We either need to tell them or stop this all together." Lance hands me my slipper then looks at me with tears in his eyes.
     "Okay."
__________________
So the first part of this chapter was a little... a lil steamy if ya know what im saying. Comment if I should post more parts like that or no. K thnx bye❤