4.

Keith's POV
     I step out of the bathroom first, casually looking around as if nothing happened. Gavin runs over and wraps his arm around my shoulder and leads me over to a group of people. I look back and see Lance walk out of the bathroom, dazed but smiling. He looks over at me and smirks. "Keith? Are you listening?" I look forward and Gavin's looking at me.
     "Huh? Sorry I spaced out." I apologize. Gavin gives a skeptical look.
     "I was just asking where you were? You were gone for a long time..."
     " I was in the bathroom." I say. Technically, I was in the bathroom. He looks at me weird again but doesn't ask anymore questions. Gavin introduces me to the group of people he's been hanging out with the whole party. Out of the corner of my eye I see Victoria kissing Lance and my heart stops. Lance doesn't look like he's kissing back. I focus on the girl with mocha skin and her boyfriend who's wearing a very cheesy gold chain. All of a sudden I hear a loud crash from behind me, everyone in the room turns to see what happened. Apparently, Victoria was so drunk she grabbed a lamp and smashed it on the floor to "kill a spider". Lance grabs her by the hand and walks out of the apartment.

     "Maybe it's time we go home too..."  I suggest. Gavin nods his head. He exchanges numbers with the boy and girl then we head back to our dorm. I unlock the door and step inside, Gavin follows behind me. I hear him giggle before I'm lifted into the air and carried into the bedroom. Gavin lays me in my back on the bed and starts kissing me. He kisses my neck and I start to feel butterflies. "Stop." Gavin looks at me in disbelief.
     "Heh, what?" He laughs but frowns. I sit up and Gavin's sits next to me.
    "I, I can't do this tonight." I confess.
    "I'm sorry." I look over at Gavin. "I didn't mean to rush you." I lean over and kiss him on the cheek.
    "Thank you."

Lance's POV
     I walk Victoria to her dorm and set her down on the couch. She passed out on the way up the elevator and I ended up carrying her to her room. I turn off the lights and tell her roommate, Charolette, to take care of her. I walk back to my dorm and check my phone in the elevator. On Instagram, I'm tagged in several pictures, I forgot I took so many pictures with people. I lay down on my bed and scroll through my feed, then I come across Keith's account. I click on his newest post, a picture of him and Gavin with solo cups, smiling and sticking their tongues out.  I smile looking picture. I turn off my phone and stare at the ceiling, thoughts start flowing through my mind. Does Keith really like Gavin? Will Keith dump him? I turn on my side and close my eyes.

Hopefully, all my questions will be answered soon...
_________________
Kiss me Goodbye had 5k reads!!!!!! Thank you all sooooo much!
Q: Do you play any instruments?

A: Trumpet and I'm learning how to play Piano