5.

Keith's POV
     A ray of sun shines through the blinds and burns my eyes. I squint looking around the room, Gavin's gone. I sit on the edge of the bed and crack my back. I stand up and sluggishly walk into the kitchen area. Gavin's sitting on the counter talking to someone out of my view. I peek around the corner and see Lance standing there. "Oh, there you are! Come here." Gavin calls to me. I walk over to him without taking my eyes off the smirking boy standing across the room. Gavin hops off the counter and kisses me; he turns around and flips the eggs he has frying in a pan. Lance struts over and grabs three plates out of the dishwasher and places them on the island in the middle of the kitchen.
     "So, Lance. What are you doing here?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. He mocks me and raises his eyebrows.
     "I just wanted to hang out with you guys this morning since Tori is still hungover." Gavin has his back to Lance and I so I mouth "LEAVE". Gavin turns back around and places orange juice on the island. Lance sits down, then me then Gavin. I start eating a slice of burnt toast while staring at Lance. "So... tomorrow we have our first day of school." Lance starts a conversation.
     "Yeah, exciting stuff." Gavin responds. Breakfast turns into an extremely awkward silent moment.

     "Well, I still have to buy two books for school so I'm gonna head out." I announce. I start to open the door when a hand wraps around the door knob first. I look behind me make eye contact with Lance. I feel myself blush and I step back away from the boy.
     "I've got to run some errands, I'll go with you." He offers. I start to protest but Gavin interrupts.
      "Sounds fun! Bring me back some cigarettes." He calls to us as we walk into the hallway. We walk quietly down the hall until we get to the elevator. I press the button and the doors slide open. The doors shut and Lance presses up against me. He slips his hands under my shirt and starts kissing me neck. A small moan escapes my lips. Then the elevator opens. At the doorway of the elevator is Pidge. She covers her mouth with both hands and gasps loud. The doors shut on Pidge and the elevator starts moving again.
     "Do you think she saw anything?" Lance thinks aloud. I laugh weakly and face palm.
     "Definitely." I click the 'Lobby' button and we travel back down. The doors open and Pidge is still standing there with her hands over her mouth. She slowly lowers her hands and hugs us.

     "The ship sails once more."
_________________________
Short chapters are back (I'm sorry) Happy Turkey Day!

Q: Pumpkin pie, Yum or yuck?

A: YUMMMMMMMMMMM