8.

Lance's POV
     I wake up extra early and throw on a Thrasher sweatshirt and jeans. I walk into the kitchen area and make myself eggs and coffee. Today is the day, the first day of school. I cant wait to see Keith again, even if he's with Gavin. I look at the clock and see its time to leave.
     Once at the university, I walk to my first class, Language. I sit down at my desk and wait, Keith is in this class. Finally, he walks in with Gavin draped over his shoulder. Gavin starts kissing Keith and Keith giggles with pleasure. I feel my face getting hot, anger swells inside me. Keith makes eye contact with me, I just look down at my notebook. I glance up; Keith and Gavin have sat down in front of me. Keith turns around and mouths "Sorry".
     "Its fine" I mouth back, even though it feels like he ripped out my heart. I feel a hand rest on the center of my back, I look over and see a smiling Tori. She sits down next to me and kisses me on the cheek. I just smile weakly in response.

     "Miss me?" she asks as she pulls out her notebook from her bag. She takes her phone out of her back pocket and opens SnapChat. Tori leans over and kisses my cheek again while taking a pic. She starts to upload it to her Story. My phone buzzes in my back pocket, telling me she posted on her Story. "We're the perfect couple aren't we?" I nod, but I know we're the farthest thing from perfect.
     The class drags on for what seems like hours, then the bell rings. I stand up and pack up my stuff then walk over to Gavin and Keith. I reach my hand out to grab Keith shoulder but im pulled back by Tori. "Where are you going? You have to walk me to my next class." I watch as Keith and Gavin walk out of the room.
     "Oh, yeah, sorry." I walk her to her class then sprint to mine, Science and Physics. I sit see Keith sitting alone at the back of the class and I go and sit next to him. "Heyyy." I say sliding into the seat. Keith rests his hand on his cheek, faces me and smiles.
     "Hi."
     "Its been a while."
     "One day?"
     " One day feels like forever without you..."
_________________
SEASON TWO CAME OUT TODAY!!!! No spoilers plzzzzz I haven't seen it yet.