11.

Lance's POV
     Keith and I both get dressed and head to school. Keith get asked thousands of questions by Gavin and all I can think is, your heart is about to be shattered. Keith grabs Gavin's hands and starts to tell him. "We need to talk..."  He looks back at me then takes Gavin into the other room.
     Three minutes later they walk back into the room. Gavin seems calmer then I thought he would be. I tap Keith on the shoulder; he turns around.
     "What did you tell him?" Keith sighs and glances over at Gavin who is now sitting across the room.
     "I told him it wasn't working out. He, of course was disappointed. He asked me if there was anyone else, I told him no." Keith turns back to face the front of the room. Now its up to me to tell Tori...

     Lunch comes and its time to tell her. I sit down next to her at her table; she smiles and tries to kiss me, I lean away.
     "What's wrong, lance?" she asks with wide eyes. I now have the attention of all her friends at the table. I take a deep breath and tell her.
     "Im breaking up with you." her face turns from worried to furious. "Im sorry." she stands up, clenching her fists. Her friends start to whisper, some even start giggling.
     "Sorry?! You're sorry?!" She grabs a tray of tomato soup and dumps it on my head. "Who is she? Who are you leaving me for?" she looks over at Keith then back at me. "Ohh I get it. You're leaving me for that faggot again!" I stand up and grab her by the wrists.
     "Don't you dare call him that." she pulls out of my grip and slaps me.
     "You're a coward." She pulls her other wrist out of my hand and walks away, a few of her friends following behind. My face throbs from her slap and I feel myself blushing from embarrassment. I walk back over to our table and sit down. The entire lunch room is staring at me now. Tomato soup drips onto my arm and Pidge hands me a napkin. I stand up, pushing the chair back, drawing even more attention to myself.
     "Lance..." Keith reaches a hand out to me. I walk out of the lunch room and to the bathroom to clean up.

     I turn on the faucet and wash off my face then look back up at the mirror. "Are you okay?" I look up in the corner of the mirror and see Keith has walked into the bathroom. I don't answer and continue scrubbing at my face. Keith walks over and whispers in my ear, "Let me help you." he tilts my head forward dipping it under the faucet and begins washing the red from my hair. I stand silently while Keith scrubs my head until he stops suddenly. I lift my head up and turn to face him. Keith grabs my cheeks and kisses me, pushing me up against the sink. I kiss back. I lift Keith up and place him on top of the sink and continue to kiss his soft lips. I open my eyes and step back.
     "Thank you."
_______________________
Im literally laughing so hard rn, I posted a original video on my Instagram and it has over 1K views already. I usually never get that much on anything. Thank you all for the support of my books it means the world to me. I love you all!