PART 21: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him? arranged marriage

okay 21 yeah im sorry its late

but i have an assignment and well i havent started yet, and my mom left the house for a bit, so i decided to post

so yeah

if i get a bad mark for it

i know who to blame

you guys for making me upload :P

well who cares, its school, yuck, i will just ace the next one

anyways, i dont hold grudges so i cbf doing it anyways

so yeah

to the aussies, happy or whatever

ANZAC day and lest we forget and yesh

go the soldiers!!!

CHAPTER TWENTY- ONE

When we got home, Archer went straight up to our room, as he asked me to call everyone and tell them to be here around 7. It was 5 right now.

"Hello?"

"Sophie, hey. Um, Archer said be here around 7, can you call the rest for me, bye"

"Okay, bye"

I hung up on her, and dropped my phone next to the front table, it skimmed a paper, and the page fell to the floor.

Picking it up, I realized that it was an envelope to Archer. We are practically together, so I peeled it open and almost dropped all of its contents.

Photos, of me.

Tyler had photoshoped more photos, this time of me in a bed with a male that looked a lot like him.

"Fuck" I swore, just as Archer began to walk towards the door.

"What you doing?" He asked, chewing something in his mouth. Quickly hiding the photos, I smiled and shook my head.

"Nothing really, yeah, just nothing" And with that, I ran up stairs, into our room, locking the door as I did so.

I can't believe that lousy jerk would do such a thing to me. He wanted to ruin me and Archer so bad that he would stop at nothing.

Stupid Jerk.

"Charlotte! Phone!" I heard a few minutes later from Archer, and I busted out of the room, to the phone.

"Who is it?" I asked, and Archer just shook his head and mumbling something like 'crazy' as he walked off.

"Hello"

"Oh my God, you're alive" Only one person would say that.

"Katy, Oh my God, how are you?" I laughed, screaming at the same time.

"Well, if you answered your phone, or opened up the front door, I would tell you" The front door?

Dropping the phone, I ran to the door, pulling it open and watching the slender, medium height girl drop her phone and jump on me.

"Lottie" Katy screamed as loud as she could, pushing me to the ground in a big bear hug. Laughing with her, I began to cry because I hadn't seen her in ages.

"Katy, it been way to long. You stupid bitch, you're making me cry" I laughed as I wiped my eyes, and waited for her to help me up.

"Lottie, are you okay?" Archer's voice came from the kitchen, and he walked out, holding a tub of yogurt in his hand, and a spoon in his mouth.

"Archer!" Katy smiled, walking over to him and waiting for him to put the yogurt down. When he did, she attack him, pushing him against the wall. I should have probably told him that she is tough, stronger than him.