Chapter 49

So, I guess I have so explaining to do.

Two weeks ago, when we were off school, I started writing the chapters to my stories. Funny story, 3 days in my charger broke and if I get it fixed through the school it costs me nothing. So, what did I do? I wrote everything down on this magnificent invention called a book, with like real pages. Sorry. So =, only yesterday did I get my new charger and here is the next chapter.

Heaps of people want me to write a hardcore 'making love' scene, and by heaps I mean Katrina (said in accent, you know what I'm talking about) and if anyone else wants me to, I'll get some colab to write one, but if not, this is the best you're going to get. 

Vote, comment, and I'm sorry for the late post :)

stef xxx

CHAPTER FOURTY NINE

CHARLOTTE’S POV

“Are you kidding me? You could have told me, I mean people are looking at me weird. I could’ve changed” I huffed out as Archer tugged me towards the doors of the plane. We had just dropped off our luggage and Archer had a small carryon back in his hands.

“You can get changed when we are on the plane, okay”

I nodded.

When we came up to the woman taking the tickets, Archer flashed them to her, and a card of some sort, as the lady directed us towards an area different to that of the other people.

“Wait, aren’t we supposed to be going that way?” I turned and made eye contact with the woman when took our tickets, waving away.

“Um, Archer?”

Archer turned around and laughed at my face. Was I pulling a face? I went red.

“Lottie, you are so beautiful it’s not funny”

Tugging us further he slowed down, and came to a halt when we stood next to another man in some sort of air uniform.

“Good evening, Mr and Mrs Braxton, the jet is waiting for you”

I turned to Archer, “Jet?”

“Thank you my good man, we’ll be ready when you are, just make the announcement” Archer nodded and led us into a doorway and towards a room, thin like a plan but decked out like a hotel.

“This is just, wow! Archer please explain what’s going on?”

Archer sat on a reclining chair, his legs up and shoes off as he closed his eyes and crossed his fingers, “What do you want me to explain?”

“Um, everything would be great”

Opening his eyes, he began “I decided that for our honeymoon we would travel around Europe, but instead of delaying it, I guessed you would be cool with us going straight away. So what do you think?”

“What do I think? I think it was a wonderful idea, but, I would think this was more wonderful if I could get changed” I fell into the chair opposite to him and smiled at him.

“Aww, but I like the dress so much”

I pouted at him, “But it’s so big and bulky and fluffy, and that’s cool for the wedding, but I guess not when it’s all over”

“But it’s the only time you’ll ever get to wear it”

I glared his way, “I hate you, damn convincing meany”

“Really, Lottie, I thought that as soon as you got married you’d becoming, oh, I don’t know, more mature, or something” He shrugged and reached under his seat to pull out a big yellow box.