PART 6: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him? arranged marriage

CHAPTER SIX

At this current moment, I was tied up in my sheets, crying like I had never cried before. How come I was so emotional when it came to Archer? He was nothing special. He is just some stupid emo boy, but I really liked him. Being a teenager sucks.

I heard the door open about half an hour after I came up here. Not looking, I heard footsteps come over to my bed. Staying still, I just waited. I had no breath for this boy anymore. He was no longer worth my time.

"Um, Charlotte? Are you awake?" Archer asked softly, placing a hand on my head. Quickly shutting my eyes, I felt him turn me over. I felt his hand leave my head and move to cup my cheek.

"Lottie, I'm sorry. I don't know what I did wrong and I want to make it all right again, but I'm not sure I know how" After saying this, I felt his other hand move towards my face, tracing all of my feature, until he stopped at my lips.

"You know what. Let's just forget that any of this happened" He sighed and got off the bed. I heard his quiet footsteps walk over to his bed and the sheets fall on top of him. This was officially the worst relationship I had ever been in, even though it wasn't official.

Lottie,

I have gone out for the day, I left my credit card for you to use. I also left my GPS, so you can find a shopping centre faster. Buy something nice for tonight; we are having a little get-together.

Archer.

That was the letter that was left on the back of our door. Nice to know that he had the courtesy to tell me where he was going. Ripping the paper off the door, I threw it out the window and walked into my wardrobe.

I pulled out a short denim mini skirt, and a tight jumper, with some high, high top converse's and walked downstairs.

I snatched the card off the table near the door, and the car keys to his car. Even though I wasn't really supposed to drive, I wouldn't be pulled over if it looked like I knew how.

Jumping into the car, I set up the GPS and began my way to the mall.

An hour and a half later, I was finally in the shopping centre. There were people walking everywhere and it was packed. I saw a lot of teens walking around. Many of them were with their boyfriends or girlfriends or with a big group altogether. And then there was me, all alone.

The first shop I saw was Myers. This was probably one of the most expensive places here and I was angry, so I decided to spend all of his money here.

Walking in, I saw a stunning blue dress. It was to the knees and had a sweetheart neckline with thin spaghetti straps. Smiling at it, I quickly got my size, and walked around some more.

Walking into the shoe section, I saw too many to even count. My best friend back home would love all of this stuff. She would practically buy all this stuff. Walking over to a pair of open-toed boots. The best part was that they were Toni Bianco. I need to call her when I get home. Pulling them off the shelf, I went over to the cashier.

She was an elderly woman of about 50. She had dyed platinum blonde hair and bright blue eye shadow. Her hair was puffed up into a perm and she had massive fish lips that were blood red. In her mouth she was chewing some gum. Every time she scanned or picked up something, her fake pink acrylic would click on the table.

"That will be 480$ love" she popped her gum and began playing with the keyboard on the cash register.

I gave her the card and she scanned it. Smiling at me, she handed it back and gave me a bag with my clothes in it.