PART 47: part 2/2 Wedding

There it is...what we've been waiting for. its really detailed, like what everyone says because a friend of mine helped me out and we were watching wedding videos all night...soooo

ARCHER’S POV

“Turn around, you will never believe your eyes” Sean whispered.

I was shaking, really, really shaking. I don’t know what came over me, but I was, well, not scared, just nervous. I wanted her to come down and say she loved me.

“Turn around, Arch, she looks beautiful”

I couldn’t stand it anymore, I know I wanted to be the last one to see her, but I needed to see her. Sean sensed my eagerness, clapping a hand on my shoulder, and I turned.

At first I didn’t recognise her, there was something otherworldly about the way she looked, it made me, I don’t know, my stomach dropped.

Her dress fit my athletic body perfectly, showing just enough to make me want to cover her up, and just a little, making me want to show more. This girl worked wonders on my mind.

Her neck was framed by a pretty like feather-like necklace, similar, if not the exact one that I gave Silo a few years back.

Her thin, long fingers were intertwined within my father’s and her brother’s arms, clutching them tightly. I smiled at her.

Charlotte seemed to give me a look, her eyebrows knit together for a few seconds before she blushed a violent red colour.

Her   lips pouted together as she tried not to grin like an idiot, a little like I was doing, bright red and her eyes were larger than life. Her beautiful long hair was woven with little flowers in it, making her look all too made up.

She was beautiful.

I think beautiful was the understatement of the day, and not to sound cliché at all, she looked heavenly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARLOTTE’S POV

Archer, he, what, oh, the boy dyed his hair back to its natural colour. He looked handsome, naturally handsome, almost, more than before, if that were even possible.

I waved slightly from within the crook of Henry’s arm, and Archer grinned, his hands clasped behind his back.

He was wearing a three piece suit, the pants straight legged and following the contours of his built leg muscles. His calves jutted out from the back of the pants and his thighs did much the same, only it looked hot, not weird.

He had on a vest with dark grey buttons and a white, pearl coloured flower stuck out of it. The shirt underneath was a blue colour, dark, but not overpowering, which brought out the emeralds in his eyes. It was fitted with a white collar and a thin black tie.

It seemed like he was looking at me the same way I was watching him, with hunger.

Henry noticed the tension, and dragged me up, standing next to his son and waiting for Father Bailey to start the ceremony.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of these witnesses, to join together this man, Archer Braxton and this woman, Charlotte Gunner, in holy matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God.” Father Bailey began, smiling at all of us. He raised his hands into the air and spoke.

 “Heavenly Father, Archer and Charlotte are now about to vow their unending loyalty to each other. We ask you to accept the shared treasure of their life together, which they now create and offer to You. Grant them everything they need, that they may increase in their knowledge of You throughout their life together. In the name of Jesus, Amen”