PART 38:I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him? arranged marriage

not my favourite chapter, but meh, i was getting sick of them being all distant and such

so here it is

wedding songs and

most listened too.

love seabuiscut555

CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

ARCHER'S POV

After the cops came and the ambulance, the rest of the school was taken into classes and the day went on as normal. The guy that Sophie kicked was going into hospital to get his knee fixed up because she broke it, but he said he wouldn't sue her because it was his fault and she was using self defence, plus, we had proof thanks to Katy recording it.

The other guys were fined for starting the fight and fuelling it, but they were also check out for any serious bruising and such.

Sean and Sophie were both given the go sign and were allowed to return to classes, however they were both issued, along with Isaac, a warning saying if things like this happened again then they would be fined, also.

As for me and Lottie, we were treated and they let us go, but we had to stay in the nurses room for the day because of the chocking incident. They said that we had lost air and that even though it did happen about a half hour ago, they didn't want to take any chances because it could be serious. However, they told us not to worry because there was a 96% chance that everything would be alright, it was just precautions.

Well, lucky for Tyler, he was locked up and sentenced with conspiracy to murder, even though I had no idea what they were talking about, he was convicted and Lottie and Katy gave witness.

When he was gone, the officer asked Lottie for evidence because the more that we had, the longer he would be locked up and the better off we would be.

She told him that she had plenty at home and then he asked her about the weapon.

She grabbed his school bag and pulled out a .45 shotgun and handed it to the copper, who examined it and thanked her for the help. Katy was also thanked for keeping the recording, however, he did take her phone away from her for evidence, which would be dealt with in a few weeks time.

Katy led us both into the nurses office and but Lottie got stopped again, and ended up staying outside to explain to the officer, meanwhile Kay took my inside.

"You know she went through all of that for you" She mumbled, sitting on the lumpy bed next to me.

"Went through what?" I asked.

"She went through the beatings, the name calling, the humiliation just to protect you" Katy smiled and wrapped her arm around my waist, resting her head against my shoulder.

"I "

"When you proposed she was so, so, so happy and she practically wanted to get married at that moment, but earlier that day Tyler told her that he was going to kill you if she didn't leave you. She wanted to tell you, believe me, but he said that if she did he would kill her too and she didn't want that so she thought it would be better to just let you go. But it was killing her" Katy swallowed as she attempted to explain it to me.

"She got hit for thinking about you, and believe me, you can always tell when that girl is thinking about you and she was told that she wasn't to eat, that's why she is that sickly colour and shape now, she was told that she wasn't allowed to do anything that related to you in some way. So she didn't just to protect you.

No offence Arch, but that is a really big sacrifice and you should be so thankful" She noted and kissed my cheek.

"I think you should show her how you feel" She smiled and was about to get off, but she stopped, turning to me.

"One last thing. You don't know how much it killed her to say all that stuff, just ask her" And with that she ran out of the room and left me by myself for a while, just thinking about everything.

After about 10 minutes, Lottie walked in and sat across from me in a plastic chair. Her face was red and her cheek was swollen, and bruising too.

"You okay?" I asked, and she just nodded.

"I am so sorry that I didn't understand, and I am not angry at you, Lottie. I was never angry at you, I was really pissed at myself" I looked down and from the corner of my eye saw her shuffle to the ice drawer and pull out a bag.

Walking over to me, she placed it against my cheek and stared at me, her eyes lighting up slightly.

"I'm sorry" She whispered and looked down, but I caught her face and made me look at me.

"And I love you" I leaned in and lightly kissed her lips, pulling away and moving the icepack over to her cheek.

Her body shook from the cold, or at least I think from the cold, and she smiled lightly.

"I promise that nothing is ever going to happen like that again. I want to take care of you, I want to make you feel better, safe" I mumbled, holding her tight in my arms, letting her know that she was never going to get away from me.

"I want you to be right" She mumbled back and I smiled clasping her small frame to me.

"So are you going to tell me what happened, or do I have to read the police report?" I asked, pulling away and rubbing circles on her hand.

"He told me he would kill you. I couldn't stand being, feeling like I would lose you so, I just agreed, hoping that I would be the right thing. I didn't sleep in all those days, instead I fell asleep in classes. I was so scared that he was going to hurt me, and he didn't feed me either and I was scared, Archer, scared. I thought that you were going to move on, find a girl that you loved and marry her, forgetting about me. I, I hate feeling like that, because I love you, so, so, so much" She cried, tears coming out of her eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't cry beautiful" I whimpered, hating this feeling. Pulling her against me again, I held her tightly and made sure that there was no room between us, that we were one.

"I love you Archer" She cried and I let her go, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Don't cry, don't cry any more, for me" I wiped the last one away and she nodded, a small smile forming on her face.

"I'll try, for you. I'll do anything for you" She reached out and touched my face, as though trying to remember the feeling, the features of me. And I did the same.

Reaching out, my fingers traced her lips, her nose and her eyes, noting the feel, the softness against my fingers.

"You know my Bux is tomorrow and your Hen's wasn't cancelled either and that is on Thursday, and well, me and the guys are going camping on Friday until Sunday, so I'm bringing you along" I smiled, kissing her nose and laughing as her cheeks light up.

Her eyes were wild, glowing and her smile was contagious. Just like before, when I first met her.

"See I told you that I could see that same looking in your eyes, and I would notice it if I spend a week away from you" I laughed at her and held her against me.

"Even though I told you that you weren't allowed" She laughed back and we stood there stunned for a bit, laughing at each other.

" You know Lottie, our wedding is in 8 days" I hummed against her skin, and I felt her jump.

"No its not. It's, it's, it's" She stammered, nervous as hell.

"You'll be fine, I promise" I leaned and kissed her again, and she smiled at me.

"Okay" She said, not too sure of herself, but smiling as bright as ever.