PART 45: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him?

Hey there,

Thank you all so much for you messages, especially the hunting/murdering ones, they made me laugh, it was kinda reassuring the measures people would go to to read. 

So I've been extrodinarily busy, and I had this chapter, and was like 'what the heck' *post* so here it is. It's really not that good, and I'm sorry for that, but I promise the next chapter will be worth wild. 

I am so excited for the next chapter, so you should to and yeah. 

So guess what?!?! Turns out I may actually have a chance of making some sort of dream come true, its a slap in the face, reality is slapping me in the face. And I wanted the nation of this here united countries of Earth to hear first. anyways, when I get more info, I'll be sure to let you know.

Um........so yeah. comments, votes, messages, whatever, i don't mind. 

I will be happy to answer any questions, um just message me, inbox me or whatever, i don't know.

so here is the story *insert downwards arrow*

CHAPTER FOURTY- FIVE

CHARLOTTE’S POV

One day of being me, Charlotte Gunner.

One day of walking around; flirting with other guys my age; enjoying life; being free.

One more day until I will be wed in holy matrimony to the man of my dreams.

I shifted in Archer’s arm, making a small noise as I checked the time behind me. 1:30 pm.

Shit.

“Archer!” I pushed his arms away from me and ran into the wardrobe, pulling out a thin dress and a pair of heels.

When I came back into the room, Archer’s head was still on the pillow, his arm thrown over his eyes.

I tore the blankets away, “Archer! We have practise today!”

He sat up, “Fuck”

And running into his wardrobe, he began to throw clothes around.

“Shit” My feet ran to the bathroom, a toothbrush finding my mouth and scrubbing away. Archer joined me soon after and we both stood and scrubbed, and did our hair.

Finishing, I went into the bedroom again and pulled out the vows I had written a last night and stuffed them into my pocket, smiling as I watched Archer fixing up his blonde-rooted-black hair and grinning.

“Is this the part where you say handsome and shoot the mirror with finger guns?” I giggled, and slipped into the heels, laughing as he frowned at me and shrugged.

Coming into the room, he placed his hands on my hips and looked down at me, his teeth catching his bottom lip and his eyes looking everywhere else except for mine. Nervous.

“Looks like it’s you turn to have a freak out?” I cupped his face.

Archer sighed and leaned towards me, his arms winding around me and holding me against his chest, “I’m not freaking out, I guess reality is slapping me across the face”

“Uh-huh, I’m sure” Kissing his chin, I pulled away and led him out of the room, and down to the car garage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You guys are so late. Father was going to leave” Sean clapped Archer on the shoulder when we walked hand in hand into the church. Archer shrugged and pulled me along.