PART 39:I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him?arranged marriage

sorry its been forever, and i know this isn't a way to say sorry or anything

just been busy thats all

so i hope you like it

and its a bit um, lame, if you ask me.

so enjoy, hate it if you like

thanks for everything people <3

i love you all

seabuiscut555

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

ARCHER'S POV

Why, oh, why was I letting them do this to me. The first day that I get off school with my beautiful girl, the douche bags themselves, decide that they are going to crash some strip club just for me. I had plenty to do right at home, but no, its tradition.

Tradition my ass.

It was about 5 when Sean marched her dorky little face up those stairs and demanded that I come with him, or else. I was counting on the 'or else' to be something along the lines of tossing you in the pool, or covering my face in whipped cream or something.

But, apparently the 'or else' meant pull Archer out of bed, throw him in the closet, take off his clothes and replace them.

Not really a self esteem raiser, if you ask me.

So Sean pulls me downstairs, and I am barely able to kiss those too-soft looking lips that belong to Charlotte Gunner. You know, brunette beauty with a taste for me.

Yeah, lame, I know.

So we get in his car and Sean is all like 'Hey Archer we are going to a strip club' and I'm like 'Oh, says who' and Sean responds with 'Fuck off dude' which puts me in the position of either punching the cold, heartless bastard or elbowing him in the balls so hard that he hunches over the steering wheel in pain and cries out for his mother.

I liked the second idea better, but I valued the fact that Sophie would like to have children in the nearby future, so I decided to go with the punching.

So if anyone asks, the bruise on his chest that is inflamed and purple was from him walking into a panel at Bunnings, or something, not that a emo punched the crap out of him. Oh, also, it's the first reason because he gave me $50 bucks, so I think it was a admirable choice to choose.

When the lights to the Golden Pussy lit up the street, I had this odd feeling that we were here. I don't know whether or not the glowing disco lights and half naked women or the drunk men walking out gave me the clue, but it was bound to be correct in both senses.

Sean drove straight towards the valet, and the guy took the keys, obviously pissed off he couldn't be standing inside with the guys from security or something, who knows.

"Dude, I swear, if you don't have a good time, I will personally dry hump you myself. Got it?" Sean pulled out his phone as we came to the door, and handing it over the security guard, we walked straight past.

Apparently, I have friends that are in the loop, so we got in without a problem, and by we, I mean, Sean, me, Timmy and of course, Jamie.

When I first found out Jamie was coming, I was more or less surprised at his reaction, I guess he could join in on our partying, but I didn't think female only places was what he was into, if you get what I am saying. I mean, there is definitely nothing wrong with a gay guy wanting some action out of his comfort zone; it just confused the shit out of us.

The guys were all lined up at the bar, each sipping their own carefully crafted drinks as the lights and smoke machines danced around us like crazy.