PART 33: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him? arranged marriage

SO hey there,

like i promise, here is yet another chapter.

i am thinking of calling it seabuiscut555-happy-chappie-weekend

na, that sounds lame

anyways wedding songs anyone?

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

ARCHER'S POV

Wednesday. Equals. Third. Day. Without. Charlotte. Gunner.

Yeah, the third day that I was at home, sitting by myself, being bored and not having any fun whatsoever.

After I went out with Jamie yesterday, we both went into a jewellery shop and bought a pair of earrings for my mother, just because I was feeling nice. And then he dropped me off home and left.

And if by some physic measure, Timmy turned up the moment I got home and handed me the stuff we had to do for the last few days, and even tossed me a few candies.

"Dude, you missed out on the best day of your high school life" Timmy flopped down on the couch in the living room and turned down the volume of the TV.

"Oh yeah" I took a bite out of my Hershey and then a few noodles out of the take away box that he brought over.

It was the only thing I had eaten since yesterday at lunchtime.

"Oh my god. The girls, as in Soph, Kay and Lottie all tried out for the football team and it was the hottest thing that any of us had dead set ever seen. They were covered in mud, and wrestling for a ball out of other girls hands. How hot is that?" He blinked, as though imagining it right in front of him.

"Oh, okay. So how is everyone?" I asked, trying not to picture my ex diving around in mud and wrestling other girls. Just thinking about it was making me happy, if you know what I mean.

"Sean is trying so hard to get Soph back, me and Katy are in love. I mean, I don't care that she is 3 years younger, she is cute and adorable and sweet, and as long as I don't fuck her, we are all good. I mean, it's not like I'm Ty or something, fucking Lottie in the janitors closet or anything, but" I had to cut him off there.

"Lottie fucked him?" I asked, almost dropping my noodles.

"Rumour said she did" he nodded and got me to toss him the sauce.

"I don't think she would do something like that. She's more, well, modest, she's small and weak and she is a good girl, not one of Tyler's whores" I mumbled, but Timmy just laughed.

"Relax, we all know she didn't. I'm just making fun of you" He laughed and continued speaking.

"Tyler changed all his classes to have the same ones as Lottie, and well he hits her all day long for no reason, but she puts up with him. Even the teachers see it, but they are too lazy to do anything about it. Lottie seems to always have a strange look on her face, and whenever she kisses him, she screws up her face. I don't know about you, but if you are in love with someone, you don't do that, right?" Timmy shrugged and took a big gulp out of the Mountain Dew sitting next to him, then a bite out of the noodles and honey chicken in between us.

"I don't know, she can do whatever she wants, I mean, she doesn't belong to me anymore, so what can I do" I popped a spring roll in my mouth full and turned up the TV.

Tonight the bulldogs were playing St. George Illawarra Dragons in some replay match on One HD. I was rooting for the Saints, but the bulldogs came back.

Luckily we won. The score 34, 16.

"I don't know why you watch this shit, every year there is one team that can win against everyone and then they lose the next year. I think its all planned. They say, hey there Wayne Bennet, St George is going to win this year, I am going to call the teams and make sure they let you win" Timmy mimicked the commentators voice.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Shut the fuck up man, I personally think we are just pros at the game, so suck it up bitch" Sticking out my tongue I copped a pillow in the face for my outburst.

"Whatever man. Hey, put in COD, I'm bored" Timmy swapped the channels onto AV1 and I hooked up the PS3 into the TV, and soon enough we were playing COD, shooting down the idiots that got in our way.

One problem. Wait, let me rephrase. One problem for Timmy, it was in Spanish. Which I could totally understand, and he couldn't.

Which resulted in him having and losing all lives and me gaining them all. That's what happens when you have free time on your hands, or when you don't have a girlfriend for 4 years.

Just as I was about to kick the shit out of some mother fucker, the doorbell rang.

"Dude, pause the game for 5 minutes" I tossed the controller over to Timmy, and ran to the door.

"Alright Archer, I need to see this wedding dress, right now"

"Oh, hello mother. Hi Archer. How are you mother? I am good Archer, how are you? I am good mother" I mimicked her voice and led her up the stairs and into my room.

"Where is Charlotte, I have to see it on" My mother scanned the room and groaned at the state of my room.

Clothes were thrown everywhere and the beds were unmade.

"She is out with some friends, and staying the night. So I guess you have to leave" I pointed to the door, but I don't think she took the hint.

Instead she walked to the wardrobe and came out carrying a large, fluffed up black bag.

Zipping it down, I stood frozen.

It was her wedding dress.

The bodice was tight looking and white, pure white. Touching it with my palm it was soft, so, so soft that I knew almost straight away that it was silk.

My mother pulled it out of the bag and looked at the back which was corset like and making it all the more tighter.

The bottom was straight and was made of silk as well, however the back of it was gathered into 3 sections and ran across the back. Lace brought each of the parts together and the lace practically dominated the dress without it looking too showy.

It was beautiful.

If only I would ever see her wear it.

Placing it back in the bag, my mother smiled to herself, mumbling something about it actually looking rather pretty, well, until she saw the price tag.

Lets just say, I am no longer allowed to give out further information about the final costing of the dress.

"It is beautiful, isn't it son?" My mother asked and I nodded, the tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"Yeah, it is" Swiping my hand across my eyes, I gathered and wiped away the tears.

"Okay, I will be going. Tell Charlotte I said hello, and make sure she hires a makeup artist" And with that she ran out of the house and into my limo.

I cried. I cried long. And I cried hard.

Remembering that she was going to wear this dress, that she would have worn this dress if she actually loved me.

Collapsing on my bed, I squeezed my eyes shut so hard that they hurt and I whimpered to myself.

"Why did you have to love him for?" I cried.

Asking myself the question, over and over, I eventually gave up and fell into a dreamless and nightmare less slumber.