PART 7: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him? arranged marriage

CHAPTER SEVEN

I quickly pushed my hands against Archer's chest. He went back a little, and I stepped in between him and Jamie.

"Archer! Get the hell out of my sight" I warned him, grabbing Jamie's arm and pulling him with me. Walking out of the shop, we began walking over to a bra shop. I knew very well that guys found it hard to walk in here, and I was hoping that this would buy me a little time to explain things to Jamie.

"Did he just threaten me?" Jamie was the first one to speak, raising a hand to his chest and leaning on his right foot.

"Yeah, I guess he did. Hey do you want to come to a party with me tonight?" I managed to quickly recover, and when I realized what I said, I nearly shot myself.

"Like a party, where people get together and dance and stuff?" Smiling at him, I nodded in response and just like the wind, we were out of the shop and into another.

It was a men's shop, with clothes of all sorts. Jamie ran straight over to one of the racks with orange shirts and such on it. Pulling off a loose fit one, with ice-creams all over it, he flung it over to me. Moving on to the next, he pulled out some gray skinny legs and tossed those over as well. Lastly, he pulled off a leather jacket, that had pockets all of it.

And with that, he was satisfied. He found a whole outfit, in less than 5 minutes.

"Okay, I'm finished" He smirked at me, and took the clothes which were comfortably sitting on my head. Taking them, he handed them to an assistant and within another 2 minutes we were walking around again.

Upon hearing some slow tones and a vibrating feeling in my back pocket, I pulled out my phone and held it to my ear.

Hello

Charlotte Gunner, if you do not get your preppy ass home within the hour, I will personally bring you here. And I will make sure that you don't see your little friend anymore. Okay

Archer. How the bloody hell did you get this number?

Your mother, now, come home, the party is going to start in a few hours.

Fine.

Good

Alright

Good

Later Archer.

And with that I hung up my phone. Jamie, who was still standing next to me, smiled and pulled out his phone. Reading something on it, he turned to me.

"I have to go now, daddy wants me home for something" He shrugged and flipped his phone back into his super tight pockets.

"Oh okay, um, my address! Here it is" I took his hand and began writing our address. I was surprised that I actually remembered it.

"See you at 6 then" Jamie was off with a wave of a hand and I was stuck with 2 bags a and a pissed off fiancé.

"CHARLOTTE GUNNER WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" I was welcomed by an extremely angry Archer.

"Nice to see you too Archie, but if you don't mind, I should really be getting changed" I smiled and began to run up the stairs, but Archer caught me.

"Why are you acting like this?" Archer's voice was in my ear. I froze due to how close we were.

"You know why and stop acting like you don't, because I know you do" I pushed him away, which only resulted in me falling onto the stairs. Looking up at him, I saw how cold his eyes were.

"Can we just go back to when we were friends, I hate all this fighting. I really hate it, and now I have to deal with that guy you're running off with" Archer was calming down at this point, but he was still mad.