PART 44: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him?

So i have explaining to do,

Yeah, i've been slighly lazy with this chapter, after 43 I started writing straight away and then I went on a cruise (which sucked- I was sick the whole time) and I didn't write so much, on computer that is. 

After the cruise I didn't write, I had assignments and then last week I had a study and was going to write, but realized I had an assignment due the next day. Enter laptop, I was going to do it, but Kat-The-Kat walks in and that went down the drain. 

So i get to saturday, last weekened and i was going to write, yeah, guitar lessons and then Good Charlotte! (no relation to Charlotte from my story actually) well they were amazing. 

So this week. I sat down to write, and then was forced to clean out the bird cage of my killer rainbow lorriket. He's really violent. So what happens now that shall prevent me from writing? turns out I get an allergic reaction to something and my hands swell up like a 6 month pregnant lady. So for the last 5 days I have been sitting doing nothing because my hands are killing so bad and are so swollen and bruised that I think i may be dying. okay, slight exaggeration. 

Anyways, today they are a bit better and I just so happened to find my laptop hidden away somewhere on my table of horrors and paper and books, and decided to spend an hour or so writting. And heck, 45 minutes later and 12 pages on Word, I'm done and here is the chapter. 

Sorry, I know its not an excuse not to post, but I hope you like it. I think its something like 2 chapters until they get married so YAY! im so excited. but i don't want it to end just yet. Oh the plus side, I am probably going to start another one, and its going to be amazing because every ounce of it is going to be factual, true to god/buddha/allah information because it all happened. 

IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH....to spare yourself from this rant read ahead and thank you!

ps. sorry if you are from Melbourne, but i don't know if you know this but your Luna Park clown gate thing looks like a giant cock-sucking Hitler clown (and i mean that in no offence, im just putting it out there, i mean , i think Luna Park is awesome, no matter where you are, its just the Melboure one looked creepy as shit) 

READ!! READ!! READ!! 

CHAPTER FOURTY- FIVE

CHARLOTTE’S POV

Monday morning.

Three days until the wedding.

I’m freaking out.

This morning I the shock caught me when I walked into the bathroom and took a shower, letting the water rinse over me, smothering me with the engulfing heat of the steam. My mind began wondering off into thoughts and ideas that I hadn’t thought of for a long time, that was until it finally clicked that I would have to revisit them in a week or month’s time.

I thought about how I was going to make a living, I didn’t want to live off Archer’s money for the rest of my life, I wanted my own income. I wanted to know if Archer wanted children and if so when? Did he want a girl or a boy or did he want twins. I was thinking about getting my licence, and how I was going to live my life, for the next century with Archer.

Then I thought about the wedding. How I wanted to do my hair, how I wanted my makeup and if heels would be better than some cute flats. That was the moment my mind wandered from things I should do to things that were happening now.

That was the moment I started to panic.

“Archer!”

The bathroom door was thrown open and I poked my head around the sheets covering the shower.