PART 13: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him? arranged marriage

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHARLOTTE'S POV

Archer and I just sat together on the small kitchen stool for what seemed like forever. I don't think either of us wanted to move, and we didn't.

It seemed like forever, when Archer's arms loosened around me and he took my hands between him, playing with my fingers while he spoke.

"I was thinking, cause today is going to be hot, do you want to go swimming with me?" His voice was thick and this made me want to attack him right there, but I held in my enthusiasm, and just nodded sweetly,

"Sure, I haven't been swimming in ages, and this is technically the first time you're coming in" I laughed, hugging him again, and laughing silently against his neck.

"Yeah, I'll come in" I could feel him chuckle at my comment.

Pulling away from each other, we walked, hand in hand up the stairs and into our room. Noticing the smell, I place a finger and my thumb over my nose.

"Yuk, it's so strong" I grumbled, pulling my hand free of Archers and walking into my walk in. Archer just laughed behind me and said something like, he liked it and so would I one day, but I ignored the cheap comment.

Proceeding further into my walk in, I found myself looking for the swimming costume I had the other day. According to Archer, the maid service would be coming in a few days, and they would clean everything, so I guessed that I would have to use my other ones.

Pulling out the drawers, I managed to find my yellow bikini, with a picture of SpongeBob on it. Okay, no one laugh, but SpongeBob is my all time favourite character on TV.

Walking back towards the door, I locked it and began to put it on. It was different from a lot of the swim suits that I had gotten before. This one had a full boob tube across my chest and a simple strap that ran for one side to the other. The middle of the bikini top was twisted in a very retro 1950's look. The bottoms were the same, with the traditional ties at the side and a picture on SpongeBob on the back.

Unlocking the door, I noticed that Archer's walk it was opened a bit. The curiosity in me took over, and I walked up to the door quietly, peeking through the gap.

I caught a glimpse of Archer, and let's just say, I was in heaven. Archer's board shorts, were hanging dangerously low on his hips, to the point where his 'V' was almost completely seen.

Moving my eyes upwards, I marvelled the lines of his body, his chest, his abdomen, his arms, even his shoulders. I think I could have looked for even longer, except, I also managed to catch his eyes.

The green in them were sparkling and his mouth was in a big smile. Or smirk.

"I am going to let this one slide, because I was doing the same thing to you" Archer winked at me, and raised his eyebrows. I just laughed at him.

"Okay then, works for me" I spun on my heel and waited for him in the main room. And boy, did I have to wait a while. Archer was one of those people who likes to make sure he looks perfect, and I don't mind at all, it's just he is driving me crazy.

"Archer hurry up, or I will seriously drag you down the stairs" I groaned, flopping down on his bed and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Okay, okay, I'm ready" I heard his voice, before I felt the pressure of his half naked body on top of me.

"Oh my god, Archer!!" I squealed, pushing him off me and standing above him, Archer just had that look in his eyes.

"You look so damn hot, when you're standing like that" His voice was low, and I wanted to hit him. Of course Archer would think that.