PART 51

I would just like to start off and say, over the past year I've been in school studying for my final year. So that explains why I haven't uploaded. I had my major exams 5 weeks ago and they went for 4 weeks, spread over, and ended last week. So, this is my log awaited apology for not updating as regularly as I would have likes to, or previously had.

Also, to the people who fan-ed me over the the duration of these last few months, thank you so much. And all the messages I've gotten. Thank you to everyone.

So, it isn't edited because of issues with my editor and whatnot, also, i wrote it on my phone so, sorry if its terrible.

As usual, I like to hear your thoughts, please tell me.

Xoxox seabuiscut555

The Sudan stopped in front of a normal looking, almost quaint home. I mean, upon first glance, it was rather menial. But, as we got out of the car, I noticed a number of things I had missed. The house itself was perched upon a small hill, just barely qualifying as a hill. A pathway led from the front gate to the door, framed by pretty little plants and flowers, decorating the scenery with reds and yellows an oranges. The door was a blue sky amongst the red sand of the actual home. It was rather, amusing, to say the least. Each component of the house was utterly clashing with other parts, yet, at the same time, together, only complemented perfectly. Archer noticed my appreciative stare and took my hand in his, and grinned. No words were said in those moments, yet we said enough.

"Ready to meet the family?" He asked, his hand poised, ready to start tapping on the door.

I gulped and brushed my hair behind my ear, shrugging. It was now or never, right?

"Sure."

Archer knocked softly, and I was sure that no one had heard him. But, there was the mumbling of voices coming from behind the door, and a short, almost cute looking woman opened the door.

"Archer!" She sounded surprised.

"Tia Maria, it's been too long," he smiled and kissed both eat cheeks. The woman was stunned, as she raised her hands to cup his neck.

"You have, my goodness, what, I, what are you doing here?"

"Well, as of recent, I got married, and I heard that you were having a party," he shrugged, giving her a sheepish grin.

The woman laughed for a moment before casting a look at me. She had curly brown hair and her eyes were soft. Her body was clad in a floral dress with an apron over the top, and her feet stepped into penny loafer looking shoes.

"Archer, introduce me to your wife."

Archer hopped back and pointed at me, " This is my lovely wife, Charlotte."

Maria looked at me and tipped we head to the side, analyzing me. I was worried, slightly, thinking that she would dislike me.

The small woman smiled warmly and hugged me, her hands patting my back.

"I'm Maria, I am Archer's aunt," she nodded.

"Charlotte," I responded.

The woman took my hand and rubbed it, kindly, almost encouraging, as she brought me inside told Archer to close the door behind himself.

"Welcome to the family, sweetheart. I was beginning to wonder when Archer would tie the knot."

I laughed softly, "He's only 18. Isn't that too young?"

"I dot see the problem. I was married at 16. I had my first son at 17. In our culture it is very normal, I suppose."

"Oh."