PART 41: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him?

• Dedicated to Mary Ntoumbos

hey everyone,

Im sorry I didnt actually realize how long it had been since i last posted. I just did my school certificate and it was so easy, which is good, and now im concertrating on writing more.

This isnt the best chapter, I know, believe me, and I think there are a few things I could have done better, but I hope you guys like it anyways.

I couldnt and wouldnt be in this place if it werent for everyone reading this and people who fan me, and I just wanna do a shout out to every new fan I have gotten in the last few weeks.

I love all of you, and the stories you have sent me are all amazing :D

just let me get back to you on that.

keep it real guys.

OMG! im in a band, if you didnt already know, and we got a few songs written and are gonna record them soon, and i want you guys to be the first to hear our music. follow us on myspace on i4aUBand and thanks heaps

Love Stef (seabusicut555)

THERE ARE NO EXPLICT SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER, IGNORE THE RATING

CHAPTER FOURTY ONE

CHARLOTTE's POV

It was Friday morning, and Archer and I were sitting in the kitchen, munching on the pancakes that he had just cooked up for us.

Neither of us had said a word about our big nights, I mean, there was nothing really to tell, but the topic just seemed sensitive.

I didn't mention my encounter with Silo either.

"You know that there is six days until the wedding" Pulling me from my thoughts, Archer dumped his plate in the sink, and sat across from me again, a smile dancing on his lips.

"Don't remind me, please" I mumbled.

Archer seemed to be keen on getting married; I on the other hand wasn't really ready. I mean, yes I loved him, and yes I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, but I wasn't quite ready yet. You know, I wanted to get around and see sights, have fun with my girls, but being married would change all of that.

"Oh, come on Lottie, its going to be you and me, and that's all that matters" Reaching across, she smothered the frown I wore with his thumb and cupped the side of my face.

"I love you, you know that" I said back, and Archer nodded, "But, I'm just worried that everything is going to change, that I won't be able to have a normal life, like everyone else".

Archer just nodded again, as though he understood what I was talking about.

"You're amazing, and frankly, if you want to do things, I have no right to say whether or not you should or shouldn't. I'm here for you, and I want to make you happy, and if that means by letting you travel the world with Sophie and Katy for a year, then I guess I will have to accept that" Stopping, he took one of my pancakes and chomping on it.

"Hey!" Swatting away his second hand, I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed as his face went numb and he let out a faint laugh.

"So, I packed my stuff and you packed yours, so let's get on the road, the guys aren't going to wait all day until we show up, aye?" Archer smirked, and pinched one last pancake, before running outside with both of our suitcases.

"That boy" I smiled.

Archer was amazing, and it seemed like he took everything fairly well. I mean, he didn't yell or scream about how horrible I was or about how I shouldn't do things like that, actually, he was pretty stoked that I would give up everything just for him, even if it was my love.