55 ; Niall?

All Harry had to do was make Niall confess about what he's been doing and report to the police for hopefully a restraining order.

Harry sighed, waiting patiently at the airport for Niall. He didn't like this plan one but he thought it'll be fun...well, just a bit.

Harry looked at his watch and then at the board that announced all the arrival times of each flight.

"Niall should be getting here in an hour or so..." Harry muttered to himself. He acted out his plan of action on what he wanted to say or is prepared to say when Niall tries something.

Harry smiled to himself but later frowned.

His own best friend, or well ex-best friend is causing so much trouble because of jealousy. Harry sighed at that thought but felt bad for being oblivious towards the blonde's feelings.

Well, it shouldn't matter since he's with Louis right?

Harry took a seat around these group of kids and slightly dozed off.

By the time he woke up, Niall should've been at the airport already or close of being released out.

Harry groaned and checked the time on his watch, looking around seeing there was less people than before. He stood up but suddenly heard,

"Harry!"

Harry sighed and turned on his acting mode.

"Niall! Hey, how was—oh uh, okay" Harry said but Niall pulled him into an awkward right embrace.

Harry chuckled, "Niall, let go" He said and Niall obeyed.

"Ahh, I missed you, a lot. I'm glad you're not mad at me anymore but I'm starving so let's get something to eat!" Niall said with over-enthusiasm.

"Cheddar's?"

"Your treat!"

Harry frowned, "why?"

"Because you still owe me fucking money, curly" Niall said, taking his luggage and walked off.

**

"So how have you been since...you know?" Niall said, trying to spark a conversation while they wait for their ordered food.

Harry cleared his throat, "uh.. I guess I'm okay. It's kind of hard you know?" Harry pulled his best acting face he could and Niall bought it. Niall gave him a sad smile on return.

"I told you...why didn't you believe me?"

"I...didn't know" Harry lied. Niall sighed, drinking his lemonade.

"Hazza, you still look a bit tired mate, go splash water on your face." Niall insisted and Harry didn't hesitate to get up.

It was so awkward with Niall he felt like this is going to go on forever.

Harry walked in the bathroom giving Louis a quick text saying that everything is going fine, then put his phone back into his pocket.

Once Harry got back the food was already displayed on the table and Niall was there on his phone, probably on Instagram.

"I'm back"

"Great! Let's get started!"

And they dug in.

Harry took out his phone under the table and went to the recording app,

"So.." Harry said with his thumb hovering over the record button.

"Hm?"

Harry pressed record and set his phone on his lap, "How did you know...Louis wasn't as he seemed to be? Why didn't you tell me before you know, we got together?" Harry said,

Niall gave him an confused look, setting down his utensils and went to drink the food down with his lemonade before speaking.

"I did try to stop you...I mean I didn't know before but as soon as I knew, I tried too."

"But like how? Was there something he did behind my back?"

Niall nodded.

"Like what?"

"I told you already."

"Did you? I must've forgotten" he said, desperately wanting to get Niall on tape. Niall rolled his eyes and sighed but continued eating.

Harry sighed but felt a bit drowsy. He stopped the recording and told himself he'll try again later.

They are in silence but as minutes passed, Harry felt more and more drowsy until he randomly started laughing.

Later the waiter came with the check and without realizing, Harry paid.

"Niall..I feel weird like... I feel numb and tired." Harry said. Niall got up in an hurry to check his forehead.

"Maybe you're tired. Come on, let's go," He took Harry's hand in his and Harry was too tired to process and resist.

They walked out of the store together hand in hand, well Harry not really balancing himself well while walking.

"Hazza, did you take any medication?"

"Did I take what?"

"Medication."

"Medi-who?"

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?"

"Nothing...nothing just..." Harry found it hard to find his words for some reason.

"Just what? Are you okay?"

Then Harry started crying. He doesn't know why because he never felt sad before. He couldn't control his emotions.

Niall must've thought he was sad because of Louis.

Niall pushed him against a wall and looked him in the eye.

Blue met green, but this isn't the blue Harry wants...but he felt helpless and frozen.

"Don't worry about him Haz, I can treat you so much better" Niall wiped away his tears,

and kissed him.