43 ; expensive

"Harry... this looks expensive. Not to be cheesy but I certainly cannot accept this." Louis eyes widen at object in Harry's hand.

"Here, let's take this necklace off and replace is with something that equals your worth." Harry said, walking around Louis.

What Harry showed Louis was a 16.24 carat diamond necklace

(

)

).

"Hazza..." Louis said softly, "this must've cost a lot. How much was it?"

"two thousand" he said casually.

Louis gasp and turned around with his hands covering his mouth. He couldn't believe Harry spent two thousand dollars on a necklace that was for him.

"No, no, no. Hazza I really can't accept—"

"Then I guess you won't want these then," Harry faked sadness as he dug into his pocket for the diamond earrings that was about seventeen thousand.

Louis mouth opened even wider, if that was even possible. He was so overwhelmed by how many presents he had gotten and how the atmosphere with Harry always makes him feel like he was loved.

"Hazza..." Louis said softly, "God, I love you so much." He went in to give Harry a hug. Harry chuckled and held Louis close.

"What? You love God? What about me?" Harry joked and poured playfully which made Louis chuckle and roll his eyes.

"Come on, it's getting late" Harry said. Harry also examined how beautiful the expensive necklace looked on Louis. The diamonds shone brightly in whenever it hit the light and it was a perfect description to describe Louis.

Harry had placed the earrings back into his pockets for safe keeping and silently led Louis out of the hotel.

🌸

The next day Louis uploaded the vlog he took with the title of  One in a kind.

Olivia's POV

She got the notification as soon as she got herself ready for bed.

"Who needs sleep honestly, haha, not me" she said to herself as she waited for the YouTube app to load on her phone.

As soo as it did her eyes were glued to her phone.

"This house is so lovely." Louis commented on the house once again. "So is Ireland...beautiful country" Louis said, describing his stay in Ireland. Then his phone rang.

Olivia studied Louis face and how it lit up when he said "It's Harry".

That's when the scavenger hunt took off and Olivia spent the rest of the night fangirling about it on Twitter with her Internet friends.

--

A/N: double update because I feel bad.

How was this?

Ugly promo;; made a new Twitter @/lntoyoumgc (that's an L)