51 ; resolved

"I don't want to talk to him" Louis muttered, swatting Jenna's hand away who was trying to give him the phone.

"Please, just talk to him." Jenna urged but Louis kept resisting. Jenna sighed. Jenna decided to put Harry, who was still on the phone, on speaker.

"Talk Harry. You have 5 minutes." She randomly said catching him off guard. He stumbled across his words at first but recollected himself enough to form a sentence.

"Louis, baby...I never cheated on you and I would never... you know that!" Harry said and Louis was forced to listen.

"So then what the fuck was that video?" Louis said harshly. No one could see but Harry flinched. He was nervous. It was obvious he was nervous. He didn't want to loose Louis.

"The video...that was is old. I never went to any party after I got back from your tour. That video was from last year! Please Niall is the only one I knew who had that video and he's using it to break us apart..." Harry's voice got soft and desperate. Louis stayed silent but still curled up in a ball on the couch.

"Who...who was that guy?" The smell of jealousy came off of Louis which made Jenna chuckle.

"His name is Erin. I barely knew the guy. It was sort of a YouTuber party but just with my friends and stuff and a friend of mine thought we would be cute together and I was really drunk and I didn't really care at the time. We had no feelings towards it afterwards because we talked it out. Niall told me he took a video of me with him but I didn't think he'd still have it" The honesty dripped from his mouth. He sounded sincere.

"I'd come fly to you if that's what you want me to. I can prove to you. Louis I don't want to loose you from something that happened last year." Harry said.

Louis sighed and wiped his tears, "I'm sorry"

"No, no baby it's okay."

"I just...I love you, okay?" Louis said.

Harry chuckled over the phone, "I know love, I love you too."