3 ; such a flirt

"- that's a very hard question... uh maybe... I think I like the photo on the right, I make a pretty decent looking frog" Harry joked. He scrolled down the hashtag AskStylesQ&A for his video that he's recorded moments before.

"Alright, @harryestyles69, wonderful name by the way-" he looked at his camera lens then back to his phone, "-asked if I could be with one person for the rest of my life, who would it be?"

He sighed, laying his phone on his thigh so he could think.

He smirked then, "I mean probably that guy you guys ship me with. It's either Lewis or Louee." Harry said shrugging, "but he is very, very adorable. So babe if you're seeing this, hook me up" he winked and flirted.

Louis paused the video and blushed. He decided to go on with the video giggling at how idiotic he was.

"I nominate @bowtielouist, or however you pronounce that username, @Irishbubs aka Niall aka my favorite Irish mate... Last but not least Zayn. I would attempt to say his username but he spelt his name backwards and I don't have time. Thank you Liam aka @BatmanPayne for nominating me and I see you crazy earthlings next neek. Stay dumb" he laughed as the video faded into his outro.

Louis went to like the video.

Of course, I mean he kinda of have to tweet about this. Twitter was basically his life.

@bowtielouist: @hazza_larious such a flirt, aren't ya?

He replied seconds later.

@hazza_larious: @bowtielouist can't help it (;