29 ; goals

"I like you a lot" Harry admitted to Louis. Louis giggled pecking Harry's lips.

"I think I like you a little more" Louis said.

"We need to board the plane in two days, you packed?" Louis asked and Harry nodded, snaking his arms around Louis's small waist.

"Mhm" Harry hummed, resting his forehead on Louis'.

"You're cute"

" 'm not" Louis whined. Harry chuckled giving Louis a sweet kiss which quickly turned into a heated make out session.

"Are they always like this?" Zayn whispered to Jenna. Jenna nodded putting her not-so-obvious-taking-photos-of-them-making-out- phone away. She sighed.

"Sadly. They're so cute. I'm in need of a boyfriend like Harry" She said over dramatically, resting her hand on her head, throwing her head back.

Zayn chuckled lightly, "trust me. He's only like this with Louis, when it's not Louis, he's a total dirk. A dick and a dork" Zayn chuckled. Jenna sighed.

"You're taken right?" She asked

"Yep, why?"

"Why are all the hot guys taken? I'm so depressed right now" She groaned, a little to loudly. Louis chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"I can hook you up with my friend Niall" Harry jokingly suggested.

"Really? I'm desperate because I'm now surround by people who are relationship goals" she asked a little to fastly.

"You sure you wanna get with Neil?" Zayn asked jokingly.

"They're complete opposites, I don't know if they would work" Harry thought to himself.

He turned his attention back to Louis.

"As for you, I want to take you somewhere" He took Louis small hand and guided him to the door.

"We'll be back" Harry announced as they left.

Jenna groaned, "call Niall"