22 ; hotel

"Finally, a bed!" Harry exclaimed, sinking himself in the four-star hotel matress. He groaned in satisfaction, feeling comfortable.

He let his face sink into the mattress.

"Feels nice to be back home..well not this hotel but in our home country." Zayn commented, smiling. Zayn set down his luggage and sat on the bed beside Harry.

"Yeah, whatever" Harry mumbled into the covers.

Zayn didn't understand, "what?"

Harry raised his head from the matress with his eyes still closed, "I said, yeah" he said tiredly.

It wasn't long for Harry to fall asleep in the position he was in. Zayn chuckled, taking out his phone to Instagram (and tweet) the photo of Harry scattered on the bed sleeping.

The caption was, please pray for my boy Harry. Ain't nothing wrong with him, he's probably dead atm. Jetlagged son !!

*

When Harry woke up, Zayn was gone. It wasn't a surprise, Zayn will usually leave without anyone knowing.

Harry stretched and took a shower a while after.

When he got out of the shower, he hair was dripping wet but smelled like strawberries. He didn't bother putting a shirt on, instead he wore his Joggers and a clean pair of wore socks.

He took a picture of himself (wow) and posted it on twitter saying, "wet hair"

@bowtielouist: @hazza_larious mcm (; !!

@hazza_larious: @bowtielouist it's not even Monday

@bowtielouist: @hazza_larious how about mce?

@hazza_larious: @bowtielouist that's better babe bc you're my wce

@bowtielouist: @hazza_larious don't know if that's a compliment or an insult to my gender ;0

Harry didn't reply, instead he was startled by Zayn rushing into the hotel room with a red face, breathing heavily. He started laugh historically.

Then, there was a loud banging coming from the other side of the door.

"Zayn... what did you do?" Harry said slowly. Zayn locked the door and walked over to Harry.

"Me? Oh nothing" zayn smiled, wiping his forehead, catching his breath.

Harry got up, walking towards the door while zayn was screaming at him not to open it.

"Why you little-- where's your friend, 'm gonna strangle-"

"Who are you?" Harry asked.

"I was walking down the hallway, minding my own business until your friend here pulled my pants down!" He exclaimed,

Zayn chimed in, "you weren't even wearing any underwear!" Zayn held his stomach from laughing.

The stranger was fuming trying to get passed Harry to get revenge on the silly boy.

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again, I'll go talk to him" Harry reassured. The stranger huffed and waved his arm at him, walking away.

Harry closed the door after the stranger left and walked towards zayn.

"That's was perfect!" Zayn said.

Harry shook his head chuckling, "stop causing trouble in hotels hallways! How many times do we have to get kicked out of one before you learn?"

"Mmmm, probably 100 more times" Zayn joked.

🌸

A/N: they meet soon!

Thanks for the lovely comments, you guys are cute.

Sorry for the late updates sometimes, I run track (I'm a freshmen but I'm working hard for a scholarship for later on years) and school is hard for me already so bare with me!

Q: I have another Larry book in mind,

This is the summary:

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"If I knew the answer, I would've told you."

Harry hates Louis and Louis don't know why; Harry is the reason why he hates himself, life and why others hate him. Louis only depends on one person; Eleanor Calder, his best friend for support.

Eleanor tries to get Louis to get over this crush he has on Styles but then later Eleanor might turn against him too.

"Why can't you just forget about him?"

"I can't... I just can't...I'm just that stupid." 

Publish?

Vote;

Yes

No

-Jenxx