13 ; truth or dare?

Harry clicked on Louis' video.

"Guys look! My make up is on point today" Louis pointed out, giggling.

"Hello guys, I'm Louis aka bowtielouist and welcome back or to my channel" he smiled.

"Um, today I decided to play a game so I asked you guys to ask me some questions for truth and dare. My friend wrote some on pieces of scrap paper and mixed them up." He said picking up a black hat.

"This big ol' hat is random truth or dare questions..."

The video transitioned.

"Ok since I'm doing this alone because I guess all my friends were busy," he sadly laughed, "anyways let's get started."

Louis covered his eyes with his hand and dug one hand into the hat. He slowly grapes one scrap of paper.

"I'm scared" he mumbled, uncovering his eyes reading what's on the paper.

"Phew. Ok, Dare: I dare you to wear your favorite outfit. Easy." Louis said shrugging.

The video changed to where Louid was wearing a black designed crop top sweater and white high-waist type pants that showed off his curves.

Harry gawked at the sighting of Louis. Harry has gotten so attached to Louis, he's out of control.

"Ok, next," he said closing his eyes and repeating his process.

He opened up the paper and read it,

"Dare: I dare you to post an ugly selfie. Okay, that's lowkey lame but alright" Louis rolled his eyes, taking out his phone, attempting to make the worse face ever but Harry was so blinded it was like everything Louis did was adorable.

Harry chuckled.

The video was getting closer to the end and Louis was running out of paper in his hat.

"Truth: is it true that you have a special eye on someone?" Well, I think that's the end of the video. Give a big thumbs up if you liked this and subscribe and...um, I love you.

P.S. The answer to the question was yes. I do have an eye on someone but shhh" he winked, putting his index finger upon his thin lips.

🌸

A/N: sorry for the 4 day-late update!

I'll update again later today is that's fine!

-Jenxx