25 ; kisses

"I'm right here, I see you! Come on before Louis comes outside and see you" Jenna spoke into the phone watching as Harry parked his car. Jenna hung up the phone.

Harry got out of his car, walking towards Jenna.

"Sheesh, you're tall" she commented. He laughed, scratching the back of his neck.

"Nervous?"

"Pft. Me? Nervous? Nah, I'm just shitting bricks right now" he fiddled with his shirt.

Harry decided to where his white pants, his flamingo shirt, and his pair of brown boots. Harry felt satisfied with his choice...before leaving. Now, Harry is now fighting with himself, asking himself why would he wear a flamingo shirt to see his fucking world, aka Louis.

"He's just on the bus on his phone, or he's probably in the bathroom" Jenna whispered, slowly opening the door. She peaked her head through seeing that Louis was no where to be found in the living room of the bus. She motioned Harry to come up quietly while she checks the other rooms; he was no where.

She knocked on the bathroom door.

"Lou? You in there?"

"Mhm, I'm coming!"

Harry almost died.

"Alright, I'll be in the main room, remember that we're going out in a bit!" She lied.

"I know! Should I wear my black skirt with my navy blue crop top or a burgundy colored skirt?" He asked.

"Black" Harry whispered to Jenna, completely swooned over his voice.

"Black" she told Louis.

"Ok!" He responded.

Jenna turned to Harry,

"Remember, he's the emotional type. If he ever does cry, he's going to ask for a new mascara" she whispered to him. He chuckled lightly.

The bathroom knob jiggled and Harry heart stopped for a second. Jenna took out her camera to record it. Louis came out looking a beautiful as ever with his eyes glued to his phone.

Harry heart was literally beating so fast, but he was in complete awe in how Louis looked so much more beautiful in person.

Jenna coughed, getting Louis attention. Jenna took out a camera to record.

Louis head snapped up as he was going to apologize. Louis eyes converted to Harry before he could say anything.

Louis eyes went wide as he stood there in shock.

"Harry?" He said. Harry stood up quickly. Louis took the opportunity to run into his arm.

"Hey baby" Harry spoke softly, hugging Louis waist as Louis hand was wrapped around Harry's neck.

Louis didn't say anything. He just hugged Harry a little tighter, feeling overwhelmed and happy.

Louis blushed when he heard Harry call him baby in person.

Jenna aw'd at them as she continued to record them hugging.

Once they broke away Harry had the biggest smile on his face.

"Guys I'm wasting my data space. Stop staring at each and kiss" Jenna rolled her eyes. Louis blushed feeling all shy around Harry.

"Baby look at me" Harry said softly, lifting up Louis chin. Louis blue eyes met Harry's green eyes.

Louis cheeks were rosy.

Jenna grinned and step foward trying to get a better shot. Harry smiled and happily leaned in.

Jenna squealed having the perfect angle.

It was like Harry and Louis' lips fit perfectly. They were both loving every touch and feeling of the kiss, never wanting to forget it. After a while they broke apart.

"Oh my god" Jenna fangirled.

She posted two parts of the on Instagram. Part 1 was where saw each other for the first time and Louis running into Harry's arm and part 2 was the kiss.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Louis finally spoke, wiping up with water eyes, though no tears came out. Thankfully.

"Surprise?" Harry stupidly answered. Louis giggle which made Harry knees go weak.

"You're so fucking beautiful in person" Harry growled, scanning bits of Louis face and loving everything about it.

Louis giggled and slightly pushed him away, " 'm not, shut up" he denied.

"Of course you are," Harry disagreed, "you're so small"

Louis rolled his eyes, "well you have fucking boots on" he said playfully in a sassy tone, putting his hands on his hips.

Harry chuckled, "yeah, I'm sure that's the problem" he said sarcastically.

🌸

It was now an hour until Louis' meet and greet, and Harry and Lou was sitting awfully close to each other.

They honestly couldn't be any happier.

@bowtielouist: @hazza_larious so this fucker decided to show up today ):

@hazza_larious: @bowtielouist (:

@bowtielouist: @hazza_larious I hate you

@hazza_larious: @bowtielouist that's not what you said when I kissed you

@bowtielouist: @hazza_larious don't flatter yourself babe

@hazza_larious: @bowtielouist already am baby

"You're cute" Harry said.

Louis hummed, setting down his phone and faed Harry.

"It'll be even cuter if your lips was on mine" Louis flirted a bit.

"Oh really?" Harry teased. Louis hummed again in response. They both positioned themselves properly before crashing in.