4 ; who else got tickets?!

"You've been obsessed with this Louis guy" Harry's best friend, Niall, said over the phone. Harry chuckled.

" 'Mmm, not really he just catches my attention" Harry admitted, combing his hair with his hand, fixing it in place. Niall rolled his eyes, even though Harry couldn't see it, Harry sensed it. It's been a week since him and Louis talked or communicated in any way.

The people of twitter were going nuts about them acknowledging each other's presences.

Harry, because of the new update, got a notification that Louis posted a new video on YouTube. Harry ended the call short to watch his video. Harry was so intrigued by the boy.

He went on his computer, typing in his password. He clicked on google chrome which took him straight to the YouTube's page. He went to his subscriptions and clicked on Louis's video which was title:

Meeting Louis!!

The video started with a 5 second intro of the (instrumental) song of Hold Me Down by Halsey. Then his face appeared. Harry gawked at the sight of Louis.

Louis was wearing an oversized gray sweater, white (with two pink lines at the top) knee-socks, and a white SnapBack. He had a mascara and lip gloss on.

"Hey everyone! I'm Louis Tomlinson aka bow-tie-Louis with a t" he giggled and smiled , causing Harry to smile.

"Sorry for the short video, but as you can tell from the title of the video, I'm doing you own meet-up!" He exclaimed excitedly. "Basically, I'm going to go all over the UK, then travel to America, then Australia, and a whole bunch of other countries. Um- tickets are on sale now in the description below and I hope to have a blast and meet new people! Hope to see you kittens there, bye bye!" He giggled, winking then blew a kiss.

Harry scrolled down the the description box, clicking on the link to ticketmaster.com. He checked if Louis was coming to West Palm Beach, Florida.

Sadly, he wasn't, but he was going to Orlando which is about a good hour and a half from where he lived and it was the closest place. Harry, without thinking, bought two tickets for him and Zayn, since they both lived in America at the moment.

Hazza went on his following, tapping the Twitter tab.

@hazza_larious: who else got tickets to see @bowtielouist? because I did B)