47 ; chicken...

"—What are you talking about that we need a break?" Harry said in shock and sadness.

"Harry, it's not like i want this either but I don't want—"

"Louis! We're fine. We're okay! I promise you... Niall will get over it" Harry said running his fingers through his hair, positioning it to one side. Louis frowned and nodded. Louis got up from his seat in the hotel couch to go sit next to Harry.

Louis cuddled next to Harry, with the frown still held upon his lips.

He didn't want to create any drama in Harry's life. He didn't want Harry to stress over anything because of him.

"Harry?" Louis said. Harry hummed, grabbing the TV remote that was placed right next to him.

"Despite everything that is going on, do you still like me?" Louis said in a low voice. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

Harry held a confused expression as of why Louis would ever think Harry wouldn't like him anymore.

"Babe look at me," Louis turned to look at Harry with his eyes becoming glossy.

"None of this is your fault okay? This is all Niall's fault. Just because he kissed me doesn't mean I'll gain feelings for him and love you less." Harry explained.

"I'm sorry I just—"

"It's okay, you have a meet up tomorrow and we don't want you to be sad, love. Why don't we make a video—preferably a cooking one!" Harry said to make Louis giggled and in success, he did.

"Yeah, I'll grab my camera hold on!" Louis jumped up from his seat and into the room to grab his camera.

🌸

{video}

"Hola my sugarbabies—"

"Sugarbabies?" Harry interrupted, "Wait, so does that make me your sugard—" the screen transitioned to a black screen with white writings that read, "explicit content" with the beep noise.

Then on the bottom left, the words take two appeared.

The screen went back to normal but this time Louis was blushing and giggling.

"Hola my sugar babies. Since I have limited time for videos I decided to make a cooking video for you all with a my fellow boyfriend, Hazza." Louis said then Harry came into view.

"It was my idea but I'll let you slide since you're cute." Harry commented, earning a shove from Louis.

"What are we gonna cook today?" Louis said, genuinely not knowing what Harry had planned to cook.

"Well, I was thinking...chicken wrapped in parma ham stuffed with mozzarella, with a side of homemade mash potatoes."