34 ; meeting Niall pt. 2

"So this is the famous Louis that you've spent your money on and fail to give me any" Niall said sarcastically. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Well, it made me happier didn't it?"

"I guess so" Niall said walking into his kitchen.

"I don't think he likes me" Louis whispered in Harry's ear.

Harr frowned, "No love, it's just Niall being Niall because I owe him so much money".  Harry slightly smiled. Louis sighed and shrugged.

"I'll be back," Louis announced and Harry frowned.

Niall came back with a bag of Lays Barbecue chips.

"Why the long face?"

"You made Louis sad" Harry sighed, fixing his hair.

Niall groaned, "What did I do now?"

Harry rolled his eyes and shrugged, "Can you just tell him you're joking around...please?"

Later on that day Louis didn't speak much and Harry caught the vibe. Jenna was still sleeping at 4:32 p.m. Niall...was just being himself and Uncle Rei was buying food.

"Can we not watch golf anymore?" Harry mumbled, playing with Louis hair who chuckles softly.

"When's your meet up anyways?" Niall asked rather harshly- as if he doesn't Louis being in his household.

Louis was hesitant with answering.

"U-um 3 days" his voice was faint. Harry frowned, lightly rubbing Louis' forearm.

Niall nodded and started changing the channel.

"I'm going up to the room, I guess" Louis said, leaving Harry's side and walking away.

Niall and Louis aren't at a good start.

{I apologize for this chapter being so sucky, sorry,

The drama with the Harry/Anne/Louis is making my head hurt.

Again, I'll make a better chapter, sorry that this one sucks-- Jenxx}