6 ; crush

"That's all for this video. Hoped you enjoyed it and I'll see you next week with something very exciting" Louis re-watched his new YouTube video before uploading it. He pressed the red upload button, and pushed his computer to the side.

"As I was saying! My baby have a crush!" Jenna exclaimed through fake tears, filling her mouth of ice cream. Louis giggle and rolled his eyes,

"I do not" he argued, "he's just...very attractive, okay?" he blushed. She scoffed.

"How long have I've known you?-"

"Not long enough" Louis playfully sassed. Jenna rolled her eyes and continued her statement.

"I've known you since way back sister, so I can tell when you found a liking in someone or not" she stood her ground, raising her eyebrow. She moved strands of her blonde hair behind her ear as she went to go scoop up the frozen vanilla ice cream in her small silver spoon.

"Nuh-uh" Louis scrunched up his nose, eating his cookies and cream ice cream. "Prove it." He challenged.

Louis cuddled up closer to Jenna's side, as Jenna thought of a way to prove to Louis that he had a crush on Harry.

"Blushing. You blush every time you hear his name." Jenna stated simply. Louis gasped, removing himself from her side.

"Liar!"

"Harry" she challenged, immediately shutting him up. He slumped his shoulders, slightly blushing lightly. "shut up" he mutter softly.

She started laughing, "told ya!"

After them arguing about who likes who, Jenna had to leave to run some errands leaving Louis to rethink their conversation about Harry.

Liking Harry seems too soon.

He signed, putting the jug of ice cream in the freezer. Louis was again bored out of his mind. Louis took his phone, taking a tumblr-ish selfie of him and his knee-socks. He posted his picture on Instagram, captioning it:

Hey Angel, do you know the reasons why we look up to the sky?

Since his Instagram was linked to his Twitter, the picture was also posted on Twitter with the Instagram link.

At the same time, Harry tweeted: @hazza_larious: maybe we look up to the sky because of you baby.

What a coincidence that both tweet were secretly about each other.

🌸

This story may seem fast but I have a plan

Bare with me (:

Thanks for the lovely comments, you guys are wonderful.

-Jenxx