Everyday-Chapter 36

Chapter 36

It was about time to hang out with the girls again, it very well be the last girls day before the surgery and I wasn't going to miss another day without them. Harry decided to tag behind and do some publicity on twitter and Instagram so it's just us. Sel had sided on lunch, getting our nails done and then a little shopping downtown. It is going to be a perfect day today.

The doorbell makes me half jump from my seat.

"Harry, bedroom please." I order politely, shifting my gaze from the door down to his figure fiddling with his laptop. He glances up at me with his bottom lip peaking out. "oh don't look at me like that, I'll be home by dinner."

I lean down, taking his bottom lip into mine and overlapping our paths together. The kiss ends off with a lingering pull from Harry before I retire to the door and point towards the bedroom.

"Will there be more of that after dinner?" He quirks his eyebrow as he stands with laptop in hand. I roll my eyes.

"If you're good." I smirk.

"You know that isn't possible for me,"

"I know, that's why I said it. You can't do anything about it."

"Make me."

Something about his tone makes me want to lurch at him and have him now but that'll have to be put off until later.

"Oh I will...later." I peck his cheek once before watching him momentarily saunter off and collapse onto the bed. I fix my hair before answering the arising shouts that echo through the door.

"Girls!" I shriek, opening the door to Emma, Ashley, Hailee, and Selena who all squeal in return.

"Taylor!" It sounds like they all said it at the same time when in reality only Selena and Ashley stay back, Emna and Hailee cling into my arms immediately. Sel and Ashley have both seen me recently so they wait their turn. As Emma pulls away, I catch a glance of tears glistening in the corners of her eyes. My heart almost breaks at the sight.

We exchange a few catchup greeting with eachother before I excuse myself to grab my purse quickly. It's good to see them again obviously, as much as I love Harry, I can't talk to him about as many girl things as I can with them. I can't brag on him to him.

"Hey babe, we're heading out. Stay out of trouble, okay?" I wink as I lean in the room, gripping the leather Gucci bag in one hand.

"No promises," He murmurs nonchalantly, not looking up from his computer. I laugh, running over to peck him on his head before returning back to the girls and walking out.

"So how are you and Harry?" Hailee asks as we walk, starting towards the little local diner called Tina's.

"Better than ever if I had to be honest. He's just been there for me when I have needed him most. It's so much more than love."

••A/N

So so so short but I really can't think right now, I'm sorry.