Chapter 39

A/N: I know it's a bit quicker than expected but I couldn't help but have the time on my hands to write this chapter! I'm very excited for you guys to read it, comment below or while reading the chapter. Soooooo here, you, go (:

Enjoy~~~~~~~~

Brooklyn's P.O.V

Thunder was everywhere like the anger of God was raging down on me; the trees and wind were blowing hard, and the rain was pouring down as if it were crying for me. My shirt was ripped from my dad trying to strip me. 

He tried... He tried touching me, raping me...

I ran as fast as I could without looking back, I ran barefoot outside of the house. I couldn't stop running, I didn't get in the car because I didn't have the keys and it was probably on him. I haven't eaten anything in days and things were falling apart. My body could barely function.

I was running out of the air and I was at least half a mile out, my feet were aching from the sharp gravel stabbing up against my foot. I winced in pain but kept running until I saw the road, the driveway to the rustic house was long. The trees hovered over the gravel high in the air looking like a never-ending hollowed cave.

There was no light, I couldn't see the end of it. My lips were dried earlier, they split open causing a little blood to fall out and now being outside the rain was touching it. The stinging pain was everywhere, I couldn't purse my lips or close my mouth. I wanted to stop running, I wanted to but I couldn't, I needed to survive.

My chest was panting hard and my face was heated, I didn't care if I was in pain right now, I needed to get out of here. The rain touching my body sort of felt nice but not my empty stomach, my body felt like it was being cleaned for once though. Not being able to shower or bathe in days, my hair fell to the side of my face all soggy and saggy.

Before I could think of the freedom in the air I stumbled to the ground by tripping over my own two feet. I couldn't get up, my muscles were aching, the bruising on my shins were aching, and my feet were bleeding from the sharp gravel. My chest was still laboring from the hard running, I was pushing myself too hard but I needed to keep going.

I pushed myself up from the ground but immediately collapsed again, I screamed in pain but quickly covered my mouth with my hand. I needed to be quiet, I let a muffled cry of my palm and clenched my jaw from the pain.

I looked down to see my feet which were all scraped up, I started to crawl on my knees to get behind this large tree. I then felt a hard grab on my shoulder yanking me back and falling on my back, shit.

I looked up and saw the light of his car blinding me, I forgot he had the keys so he traveled faster than I could ever get to the road.

"Found you, trying to hide from me?! You think that'll do anything?" He laughed.

"P-Please... Just stop." I cried.

"How about we take a little trip? Maybe then you can show me where the code is, back at home. If you don't listen to me then there will be consequences."

He picked me up by my arm making me stand up straight yet wobbly. I cried in pain that was shooting up my body, my body felt like it was on fire and it was killing me slowly. I felt like I was dying but then again I was, at this rate who knows what could happen to me. He threw me in the passenger seat and we quickly drove off back into town.

Kadence's P.O.V

We started driving at the normal speed limit but a bit above, we took Donavon's Jeep because of the weather. His red Jeep was bulky and could handle the weather unlike ours which would be able to skid easily in this weather.