Chapter 28

A/N: So soon to update! I love it and I love you guys. I'll make this short and simple! Note that I might end the book a little early which would probably be around in the forties, who knows! I'm extremely happy to know that you guys are enjoying the book. As much errors of grammatical issues there are in the book, I apologize. 

Anyways! Enjoy ~~~~ 

Kadence's P.O.V

I knew school was tomorrow but I did not know my brother and dad would be arguing this early. Jacob and I ended last night by finishing a bottle of wine and some shows but I'm assuming when we fell asleep my parents knew he was home. His car was parked next to mine in the garage.

The halls were filled with argumentative yelling and I groaned to the sound. I pulled my covers over my head along with my pillow trying to blow it out until I heard my alarm go off. Wait, did they wake me up before my alarm could go off? Ridiculous!

I sat up and walked out my bedroom door, the yelling continued. I stood over the railing.

"Can't a girl get some beauty sleep!?"

I yelled and slammed my door by then they were quiet, much better. I started to prepare myself in the morning and my television automatically turned on the weather.

I walked into my closet and grabbed my uniform yet this time I wore leggings underneath my skirt. I looked through the rack for shoes and came across these adorable black wedge, I haven't worn these in forever.

After getting ready, I made my way downstairs to see my parents in the kitchen and Jacob snuggled up against the couch pouting.

"Alright, I"m leaving you guys to argue, bye and have fun!"

I walked to my car and heard the distinctive farewells in the distance when I closed the door. I started to make my way to school, I wondered what time Brooklyn gets here. I parked in my usual spot and head up the cement stairs where I saw the girls waiting for me.

"Hey!" Ellie greeted.

"How is Brooklyn?" Jamie asked.

Jamie said cutting to the part where they both wanted answers. I mean I haven't seen them since the insane drama that night.

"She's okay! I don't think Casey will be a problem anymore."

I heard a girl scoff behind Ellie and saw one of the cheer girls in her separate group.

"Do you have something to say?" Ellie asked bitterly.

"I just didn't think Kadence Lepar would be a lesbian." She rolled her eyes.

Okay, ouch.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Well, I mean not once have we had a lesbo captain."

"Bitch, hold up. I'm sorry if Kadence wasn't here your sorry ass wouldn't be on this team. If Kadence wasn't here, would we have made it to championships? If she wasn't here, none of this..."

Jamie said motioning her hands in a circle.

"Would be here, so how about you step down. Thank you very much." Jamie sneered.

The girl looked at her with a glare but both Jamie and Ellie gave a harder one in return. The girl turned around and continued talking to her friends in whispers.

"Thanks..." I mumbled.

"K, don't sweat it. Seriously some people are just ignorant." Ellie said.