Chapter 4

A/N: Hey Guys! Lately, I've been posting daily because I want you at the least the beginners to have something good to read and hang on to. Anyways this chapter is pretty long and I'm really excited for you guys to read it! 

Comment below on what you think is going on. 

Enjoy~~~

Brooklyn's P.O.V

Waking up at six-thirty in the morning was a bitch, as my swing my feet over slowly to touch the cold hardwood floor a shiver went up against my spine.

A loud banging came from my bedroom door. Great, it's him again.

"Wake the fuck up! Turn that shit off" He yells angrily.

I quickly turned my alarm off, I have to get out of this house briskly before he yells at me more or maybe even worse. I rushed to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I felt a sharp pain on my side near my lower stomach, I lifted up my shirt and see a light bruise. It isn't that bad today. I softly press two fingers of mine against it. I bit my bottom lip and sighed.

I slowly put the ugly school uniform shirt on covering it. I can't believe they make us wear this stuff skirts, a loose white top to tuck in, a blazer to go over the white top that's plaid like the skirt, and a black tie. 

I threw my old clothes in the laundry basket in the corner o my room and start getting my books in my bag. I made my way downstairs slowly and I see my father sipping on his coffee... how weird. I guess he stayed up late working but that doesn't explain the yelling. I wish my mom was here, she used to be but...

"Brooklyn! hurry up and get the fuck out of here!" He screams at me.

I flinched waking me up from my thoughts, my heart quickened. I run down the stairs, grabbed my keys, and went to the garage. I can hear his voice from behind the door yelling at me. I jumped in my moms old 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee, which is now mine. 

I see my dad open the garage door and I quickly put the car in reverse and sped to school. I didn't bother turning on the radio, my car didn't have an aux cord, but right now I just needed silence. I slowly sobbed on the way to school. I wish my dad was himself again, everything was so much better when my mom was around.

My dad stopped putting money for my school tuition, since its private, but before my mom passed she gave down all her money towards me. It was enough for my High School and College. 

I'm thinking Alaska or Washington to become a doctor as a Cardiothoracic surgeon and to get far away from my father where he can never find me again.

My mom's side was pretty wealthy and that's where she got all of the money she invested for me, she never spent her money on a big house or fancy cars and speaking of fancy cars... I see a beautiful white Audi pulling into school, behind it was a Porsche Macan, and a shiny Jeep Wrangler. 

I was stopped at a light right across the street. Anyways my dad wasn't wealthy like my mother, he was middle class he used to support me through everything. Now we're kind of going into bankrupt, we would have food in the fridge but he keeps wasting it on alcohol. The only food I get is the cafeteria food.

Finally, I made it to school and parked in my parking space, and walk into school. I sat in the library in my corner, plugged my headphones in my phone and listened to Birdy and fell asleep there. I knew I was going to miss class but that's okay, not like my dad cared.

Kadence P.O.V

It was six in the morning and I heard a loud beeping coming from Ellie's phone, her alarm was going off. Make it stop...