Chapter 35

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter, not much to say here but comment below or while reading.

Enjoy ~~~~

Kadence's P.O.V

She ran away from me... I hurt her to the point where I can't even try to comfort my girlfriend anymore. I mean are we even a thing anymore? I hope that we are. I felt Ellie wrap me up in a hug and apologized for what just happened. A couple of tears started to escape.

I can't believe I let Brooklyn run off into a state like that, what was I thinking? Both Ellie and I made our way outside to search for Brooklyn, but before we actually could we saw her car take off. Great.

"Ellie... I don't like this, what if something happens to her?" I said worriedly

"Hey, stop thinking like that... It's going to be okay."

She pulled me into a tight hug. We started to head back inside and went back to class.

Surprisingly the time went by fast, but I mean I've been dozing off. I couldn't focus, not with Brooklyn on my mind. Today I was heading to practice and I was really off my game today but the girls seemed excited to see me so did Ellie and Jamie. Probably because they didn't have to coach anymore.

They were sloppy... All of them, maybe Ellie and Jamie were bad coaches. I laughed to myself. I started to make them run two miles and then work on their tumbling skills. Sloppy, just sloppy. I rolled my eyes in disappointment.

"I told you... I was a bad... coach." Ellie said with choppy breath.

"No, no, you were fine! Just not the best." I laughed.

Following behind her was Jamie until she tripped over her own foot falling to the ground. A bunch of the girls laughed but both Ellie and I quickly went to her aid. I gave the girls a glare. I was sick of their attitudes.

"Alright, that's it." I sneered.

"If any of you girls or guys have a problem with a person you will come to me directly. I'm tired of you guys acting like children, we are a team but if we can't get our shit together I will be making everyone run extra laps today. I'm tired of it." I said strictly.

I glared all of them down and some of them had their heads down. I didn't want to be a mean coach but man, they are really pushing my buttons today. I don't like being a strict coach but if someone is making fun of someone else, also known as bullying, I will not tolerate it.

"Do you understand me?!" I yelled with a dominant voice.

"Yes, coach!" They responded.

"Now get back to work!" I said confidently.

I turned around to Ellie and Jamie and they looked at me wide-eyed with a huge smile.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh uh, nothing, just nothing." They both said laughing.

"You guys are my friends and I don't want anyone picking on you guys. I know you can defend yourselves but I'm not letting anyone get between our friendship. Especially them. We started together at the beginning and we are going to end together this year." I smiled.

They both pulled me into a hug and I felt like I was suffocating.

"Alright! Alright! That's enough. Now show me your jumps." I said laughingly.

After making the team do crucial hours of hard work, I think we have half of our routine done for the competition. All the girls gave me a hug at the end, which felt night considering most of them didn't accept me. I guess they are lightening up on me.