Chapter 19

A/N: Sorry for a late update lovelies, I messed up my writing on my hand-written copy so I was like jumping around everywhere trying to figure out how this chapter was going, but WHOO intense, but we got a nice drama action in this chapter. 

I hope you do enjoy this, comment while reading ~~~~~~

Kadence's P.O.V

Door one, no.

Door two, no.

Door three, no.

"He said the third floor! Where the hell are they?!" I said angrily

"Kadence, you need to breathe... it's okay."

Ellie was panting behind me out of breath, we don't have time for this. We heard some footsteps behind us near the stairs and made our way back to run into Donavon. Just looking at his face made me sick, his eyes were glossy as if he was about to cry his face was filled with regret. I wanted to slap him, but that wouldn't do anything within the time we have right now, it wouldn't do anything, in general, we would be running in circles.

His face seemed to sadden but that didn't cover up the face of guilt, knowing he was the one who messed everything up and knowing it was his fault.

"What do you want, you're getting in the way right now," I said bitterly

"I wanted... to help."

"I think you've already helped enough."

"Kadence," Ellie said sharply.

"No, I mean I know where she is... I do, I just told you that she was on the third floor" he said.

"Yeah! and we've checked every single one of the doors and she's not there!" I nearly yelled.

"Did just open it and check or did you actually went inside and check the rooms within the rooms!?" He yelled back being frustrated as well.

I was silent and so was Ellie.

"Follow me..." he lowered his voice.

He motioned to follow, we passed the left hall into a bonus room There was a pool table, a bar, a flat screen with a game console, and two other doors. Why didn't we think of that, a room within a room? Ellie and I have already opened it just didn't search it. We sped walk to the door Donavon pointed to and he opened it.

My eyes were staring dead-straight at Brooklyn. Her eyes were closed, she looked as if she passed out, her mouth was opened and there was small breathing. I felt my heart sunk in my chest and tears near the verge of falling, I can't believe I left her, I cant believe I did this... I tore my eyes away from the sight and I met with Joanna's lustful eyes. All I could see was that she was on top of Brooklyn.

My hand met her face for a slap and it quickly turned pink. Fuck that hurt. She put her hand on her face and was in shock. I pushed her off roughly and got on top of her on the ground, this time my fist quickly met her face. I kept repeating my punches over and over again, I felt my knuckles bruising up and I saw Joanna covering her face with her arms trying to defend herself causing me to miss and not hit hard enough.

I felt someone's arm wrap around my waist but fought it to where I could only think about pummeling this bitch.

"How dare you fucking touch her!" I yelled out fully.

"So what!" she hissed.

I was pulled away, still fighting the tight grip around my stomach. Joanna stood and I saw Ellie trying to talk to Brooklyn, there was no response until I saw her eyes peeked open a little. Donavon still held his grip, fuck. I looked over in the bathroom and saw another guy standing at the door frame with shock, I looked over his shoulder and saw bars of cocaine laid out.