Chapter 33

A/N: Well, as you can see guys I have not uploaded in a while. I'm sorry about that but I have been absolutely crammed with college applications. Not just that but exams on top of that! Finally, I'm done with the first semester and I am officially a second-semester senior! Whoo! Alright, enjoy the chapter guys. 

p.s. Comment below! I want to hear your guys are thoughts. 

Enjoy ~~~~

Kadence's P.O.V

The pain in my heart was in incredible pain but I couldn't imagine the pain in hers. This is why my mom didn't tell me anything! I started to panic. I quickly went after her leaving Jacob behind with Caroline. I hear sudden slamming into my room and started to worry.

My mom was standing outside her room in curiosity wondering what happened.

"What's happening-"

"God! Don't! You know what's happening." I sneered at her.

She gave me a shocked look on her face, I quickly turned away and ran towards my room. My head started to feel light and worried, my heart was pounding.

I opened the door and I saw Brooklyn packing vigorously. My heart started to hurt even more. She's leaving.

"Brooklyn..." I mumbled.

She didn't answer me but continued to pack, I heard her loud sobs. They were still coming out roughly. She finally got done packing and turned around, her face was nearly red and her eyes were puffy.

"Brooklyn..." I said again.

She didn't respond but walked forward towards me.

"I'm leaving. Here's your present." She said roughly.

She pushed past me and went out the door without another word, her loud sobs echoed through the halls. I slowly sank to the ground and started to cry hard, this is all my fault. I laid on the ground and felt the cold floor hit my face not letting up.

I feel like I could barely breathe, the pain in my heart was too real that I couldn't even get up. My room was dark, and I noticed through my window that the snow stopped falling.

I heard a slight creak through my door.

"Kadence...?" Jacob said.

I didn't speak yet I continued to cry. I felt him pick me up off the ground and set me on the soft bed, I didn't want to be bothered right now.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled.

"Just leave," I said coldly.

The silence was all there was, he put the covers over me and the door slowly closed. I picked up my phone next to me and started to call Brooklyn yet she didn't answer. Of course, she's not going to answer.

My parents were in charge of her mom. A part of me basically killed her mom. I laid in bed in the dark waiting to hear her voice again, to hear Brooklyn's voice again. I miss her.

I closed my eyes and felt my body sink even deeper into my bed as if slowly I was drowning deeper in an ocean. How could this happen? I heard a creak at my door.

"I said leave Jacob." I raised my voice.

I heard padded footsteps coming closer near me, I rolled my eyes in annoyance and pursed my lips. I felt a soft hand on top of my head but I knew it wasn't Brooklyn's, I cringed and scooted away further from the touch.