Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Ariana Santacruz and I'm 16 years old. I'm in my sophomore year of high school but I don't go to your "average" school. Nope, I go to a private school for gifted teenagers. Basically it's a school for students who are WAY to smart for their own age. Most of the people I meet say that I should feel special about being super smart but to be honest I really don't care. Our classes are ranked A or B and if isn't obvious, class A is super smart. Not normal smart but smart enough to already be a CEO of a big company. Shocking right? Probably not. Class B is just for students who are smarter than your average teenager. Nothin special. There are only 50 students in Class A so good luck to anyone trying to get into that class. Anyways, now that I have all the boring stuff out of the way I think it's time to introduce you to my best friends. My first best friend is named Meedan. I've know her since the 3rd grade and she's in Class A, which I find totally awesome. No? Just me? Ok. Moving on to Rowan. She's in Class B like me and everyone else. I've know her since 4th grade and she's got a bit of a temper, so watch out. Last but not least we have Patrick who is the most fabulous person you will ever meet. He may wear tacky outfits but don't be fooled by his appearance. He'll snap your neck if he needs to. Just sayin. In the end I'm lucky to have them as my best friends so without further ado, let's get this story started....

Authors note- Hey guys so this is my first time ever putting one my stories out in public so please be gentle and I wouldn't mind some constructive criticism. Plus, it's very cliche right now but I promise it will take a completely different route than you think. It won't be cliche later on. It's part of the development. Anyways, I hope you like it :>