The Beginning

Rebelle has always been strange. Even as a child she was different. She liked to get scared. She loved scary movies. She liked pain. Her parents tried to ignore the signs. They wanted to pretend they were a normal family. But Rebelle was one who drew attention to herself. Not because she liked attention, but because she was impossible to be ignored. How she looked, how she talked. She was just strange. At school she would get bullied. But she didnt care. In fact, she enjoyed it. She wasn't one to put her head down and try to be invisible. She looked everyone in the eyes, a permanent smile/smirk on her face. Her eyes were creepy, to say the least. They glinted in joy, and always seemed to say 'I know something that you dont'. But still, her family pretended.

Until they could no longer pretend she was normal. So instead they pretended that she didnt exist. They burned the pictures that had Rebelle in them. They moved far away. And kept her locked up in the attic. When people would come over, they would say that they only had 3 children. Two girls and a boy. They erased any hint of Rebelle, and kept her hidden for years. One day, when the family was out with friends, Rebelle got out of her prison. And with knobby legs, she walked down the stairs, to freedom. She entered the kitchen, and opened the drawers. She searched and searched for her treasure. At long last, she found her prize. The silverware drawer. She selected a sharp knife. And, she got to work.