38. Under the full moon

Breaking their heated and passionate kiss, he lowered his head to press a sweet and lingering kiss over the side of her neck, making her shiver and sigh with pleasure.

He continued to pepper kisses over her heated skin, leisurely trailing from that sensible spot between her neck and shoulder and all the way to the valley of her heaving breast, briefly pausing to give her a desirous look before wrapping his mouth around her hardened nipple.

She let out a small cry, her hand finding its way to the back of his head, her fingers tracing through his short and soft locks as he flicked his tongue over that nipple, gently biting it before giving it a wet and soothing kiss.

He could feel her panting underneath him, so desperately yearning for more as she let out small moans and sighs after every touch of his, the delicious scent of her arousal permeating the air so strongly, driving both him and his wolf crazy with the need to offer her more of himself, and taste and touch more of her too.

He continued to taste and kiss her skin, gently biting and licking his way over her body until he reached that mound between her hips, raising his gaze to watch her breathe fast and lick her lips, her face contorting to let out a long and needy mewl as he flicked his tongue over her hot and incredibly wet slit.

"Oh...yes..." She moaned out, pushing her breasts upwards after another lick, his wolf briefly taking over as he watched her through his eyes.

He almost purred with contentment as he watched his little mate writhe and mewl over that bed with ecstasy after every lick and every playful bite, instinctively rubbing her soaking wet pussy against his face as he lapped at her tasty juices with unbridled determination, until she fell apart with a tortured cry, making him feel so satisfied.

He immediately relinquished control and retreated at the back of Nathan's mind, letting him take over from there as he definitely knew that she wasn't ready to be with him like that yet. He had to let his human side treat her with care and gentleness first, letting her get used to him before he could have her too.

Tightly gripping those sheets underneath her as she struggled to regain her breaths, she suddenly shivered as she felt him press a kiss over the inside of her thigh, feeling goosebumps form all over her skin. Her body still burned though, desperately seeking for the comfort of his touch as that painfully nagging feeling was still there, twisting at her insides.

"Nate..." She shakily called out, peering at him with hooded lids as he raised himself into a sitting position, his beautifully sculptured body and flawless skin gleaming in the cold and ethereal light provided by the full moon outside.
She took a quick moment to admire him, flattered by the way he so intensely peered at her too, drinking her in from her head to toe. His black eyes shone in the moonlight, few strands of jet black hair fallen over his forehead, making him look so incredibly beautiful, like a fallen angel as he peered down at her with raw, carnal lust. Those well-defined muscles on his torso flexed as he slowly leaned over her again, carefully placing his arms either side of her body.
She immediately wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, happily welcoming his kiss as she traced a hand through those locks at the back of his head. She nibbled at his soft and thin lips, enjoying the feel of him as she let her hands wander over his broad back.
He let out a rough groan as he suddenly felt her nails trace over his skin, her legs wrapping around him in an evident attempt to pull him even closer against her.
He cursed under his breath as he could feel those warm and inviting folds press against his manhood, softly rubbing herself against it as she slowly started to gyrate her hips up and down, wetting it with her slickness.

"Carina..." He uttered her name with equal roughness, his animal side angrily growling within him at the tormenting feeling, urging him to respond. So he pushed back, earning himself a soft moan.
She let out heaving breaths and moans as he rubbed his rock-hard and velvety member against her pulsing pussy, feeling herself getting wetter and wetter as that need to be filled by him increased tenfold, to the point where she almost felt like crying...until she suddenly felt him slip inside her, no warning beforehand.
Her breath immediately caught up within her throat at the intruding sensation, her widened gaze finding his own tortured one as she felt something snap within her, that pain only lasting for a mere second before her core reacted, welcoming him with another trickle of wettness and a flex of her muscles.

They both moaned out at the same time, his hooded gaze holding her own as he slowly started to move, in and out of her, watching her features contort with pleasure after every slow and deep thrust, harshly biting her lower lip.

"Fuck..." He grunted out, amazed by the incredible feeling of being inside her, barely holding himself back as he struggled to move as slow and gentle as possible, the feel of her tight and warm walls pulsing around him not making it any easier for him as he felt like he was going to burst any moment now.

"Oh...yes...Nate...yes..." She mewled out after every thrust, lost in the throes of passion and pleasure as she couldn't believe how good it felt to finally have him inside her. Her body reacted after every movement of his, welcoming his touches with ones of her own, seemingly fighting to be as close as possible to him as she met him at every thrust with a push of her hips, her arms wrapped around his torso as she clung onto him like clinging on for dear life.
She could feel his heavy breaths fanning at her damp skin as he panted out from the exertion, his bulging muscles glistening with a light sheen of sweat as they flexed with every move, those straining veins in his arms outlining his raw and pure masculinity.

Leaning over to offer her another soft and passionate kiss, he then moved to pepper kisses over her jaw and the side of her neck, his teeth barely grazing that mark he himself had inflicted upon her when she suddenly let go with a string of loud moans, her walls pulsing around his cock as hot wettness gushed out of her, driving him over the edge as well as he quickly pulled himself out after only a few more pumps and spilled his seed over her stomach with a strained grunt.