25. In your arms

I sighed in contentment, enjoying that warm and cozy feeling I was currently feeling as I slowly drifted back to reality.
My muscles flexed as I languidly stretched out like a cat, passingly taking notice of that feeling of another warm body plastered against my own from behind, my brows immediately furrowing with curiosity.

I hesitated for a few seconds, struggling to make sense of what was going on before I slowly turned around, shocked to notice a broad and completely naked chest before my gaze rose, meeting a pair of green eyes rather sleepily staring right back into my own.

"Morning,"

I suddenly scrambled from underneath the covers at the further end of the bed, my heart threatening to beat out of my chest as I angrily yelled at him,

"What the fuck are you doing in here?"

He lazily pushed himself a little higher over the pillow before propping one hand under the side of his jaw for support, his lips forming a smirk as he casually answered,

"Funny, you didn't seem to mind my presence last night. In fact, if I recall correctly, you were actually begging me to...how did you say it?" His brow raised, expressing a pensive stare.

"Oh yeah, fuck you hard and fast," He then said with a wink, making me stare back at him with disbelief.

"What?!?"

"Oh, don't tell me you've forgotten," He lightly shook his head.

"I mean, how could you forget the way I made you come on my tongue as you screamed my name, over and over again?" He said with a devilish smirk, trailing his gaze over me as my mouth opened and closed right after, my entire body filling with dread and embarrassment as flashes of last night's events passed before my mind's eyes, reminiscing all those explicit images.

Fuck.

"D-did we also...?"

He smiled as he watched me shift uncomfortably as I obviously dreaded the answer, my gaze lowering as I didn't want him to see how mortified I actually was right now.

Gosh...What the fuck happened to me?

I thought as I was gradually remembering the way I kept begging for him to fuck me, repeatedly.

"I gotta admit, it did tempt me for a moment or two since you kept begging me for it..."

"But then I realized, where would be the fun in that? You were already under the influence, suffering the symptoms of your heat period and as it turns out, I don't like that submissive and complacent version of you," He simply said, my brows raising at the sound of that.

"I don't want to have you just because you want to get rid of those stupid heat symptoms,"

"I want to have all of you. Your lucid, unaffected self. I want you to remember every single detail, every single wicked thing I'm gonna do to you. Because trust me, your first time with me is going to be epic," He so seriously promised with conviction and determination, making my cheeks heat up and my heart beat faster again as I couldn't help but notice that intense look into his eyes as he stared back at me.

"What makes you so sure that you will have me?" My voice betrayed me by coming out a little shaky and unsure as I quietly spewed those words out, receiving nothing but a knowing smirk from him as he simply looked at me for a moment.

Fuck. Why do I keep reacting like this?

And without so much as a single word he got up from the bed and made his way to the bathroom, coming back out after only five minutes fully-dressed, giving me a wink and a sassy smirk as he said,