24. Nathan the Saint pt.2

He took that hand away from her breast, holding both her wrists shackled in his own hands as he dipped his head again and pressed his lips against hers, taking his time to taste the sweetness of her mouth.

He'd wanted to do this so badly for a while now. Ever since he'd firstly tasted them that day when he'd accidentally marked her.

"Please...do something..." She broke the kiss to whine again, erratically breathing as she peered up at him from under her lashes.

"Please Nate...Help me..." She moaned out, the sound of her wanton and breathless voice calling out his name oh-so-sweetly making his beast growl with desire as he watched her press her thighs together in her desperate search for any kind of relief.

Fuck...

"Carina...I..." He was abruptly interrupted by her breathy moan as soon as he gently placed his palm on the side of her waist, his attention drawn by those two perky and luscious mounds moving up and down with every wheezing breath.

"Please Nate...I want it so badly it hurts," She mewled like the fucking enchantress she was, taking his hand in hers to guide it straight to her mouth before she took his thumb and wrapped her lips around it, lightly sucking at it for a few seconds before popping it out of her mouth and giving it a sensual lick, all the while he intently watched, enraptured by that maddening feeling, her sweet scent and the sounds she kept making.

Shit. He couldn't do it. Wasn't supposed to, actually.
He knew that he wanted to. Oh, how badly he wanted to do exactly what she was begging him to. But he couldn't. He couldn't risk destroying whatever tiny ounce of trust she had left in him.

He had to try and mend every crack and every dent he'd previously created instead. He had to somehow make her forgive him for everything he'd done to her, before even daring to dream about a future with her.

He knew how badly he messed it up. And he didn't even realize it up until noticing that she was almost on the verge on falling in love with his beta instead.

She was falling in love with his kindness, his sickly sweet words.

That fucking bastard.

His beast growled from within with pure rage and jealousy after those thoughts, feeling more determined than ever, to conquer what had been actually his from the very beginning.

She was HIS betrothed. His soulmate. His destined one, not his beta's.

I will not lose you to him.

With that thought in mind, he hooked his fingers around the band of her panties and ripped them off of her body in one clean and swift move, making her squeal.

"Prepare for the ride of your life, sweet-tits," He gave her a devilish look, making her stare at him with utter bewilderment before he lowered his head and started his journey, from her delectable lips to the column of her neck, smirking against her skin as he listened to her hitched breaths and sighs until his mouth wrapped around one of her nipples, earning himself a satisfied moan.

Spurred on by the pleased sounds she was making he continued his trail, his hands wandering over her body as well, one fondling her other breast while the other traced the curve of her perfect body, only stopping once he'd reached her thigh. And with a few more wet kisses and playful bites he lowered himself until reaching that special spot, teasing her with a few more bites and licks on her hip and thigh, throwing her leg over his shoulder before starting his sinful assault on her bare and heated core.

She immediately started to mewl and cry out, her pleased wails increasing in volume, to the point where he actually started to worry that her mom would hear her and come knocking at her door again.