24- Addicted

24- Kidnapped By Vampires? But it's My Time of the Month!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Daylight Savings is over! But we lost an hour of sleep :( Anyway, here's part 24.

This song absolutely fits this part too. Give it a listen!

----------------------------------------------------------------- L

He shuts the door behind him. Great. Now no one can hear me if I scream. I gulp and slowly pull the covers over my head. I wait there for about a minute but when he doesn't do or say anything I peek out from under the blankets. When I look at him I see that he's just lying down on the couch with his eyes closed. Well what the heck? I get out of my bed and walk over to him and lean down in his face. I study it for a bit. He really does kind of look like me. Same nose and mouth but his eyes are completely different. But I don't know if they were always like that or if it's just an after effect of being a.... you know. Just as I'm thinking this, Daniel's eyes snap open. I jump back with a little yelp. He sits up on one elbow and looks at me.

"Care to tell me what went on with you today?" Yep. The instant he opens his mouth, I feel like punching him in the face. I scowl at him.

"Care to tell me what went on with you today, when you beat the crap outta Dylan? " I say back. He frowns back at me.

He suddenly gets very serious. "Lilly, did you meet anyone today?" He looks me in the eyes and I break out in a cold sweat. But for some reason, I'm able to lie perfectly.

"Besides Lance and them? No. Why do you ask? " He stares at me for a very long time. Suddenly, his face is down by my neck. I yell at him. "What the heck Daniel?" He just grips the back of my neck firmly and holds me there while I stay frozen, eyes wide.

"I'm going to kill him." He backs away from me, his expression hard and calculating.

"What? Kill who?" I'm still shocked from him doing that out of the blue. He starts muttering to himself and then abruptly leaves the room. Okay then. That was weird. I lie back down on my bed. I don't know how, but I end up falling asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------- L

I stretch my limbs feeling very comfortable and relaxed. I don't remember my bed being this big. I slowly open my eyes to find I'm not in the same room anymore. This room is much bigger and more elaborate. The bed in itself is massive. Windows that go from the floor to the ceiling are lined along the walls with curtains just as long covering them. The room is still dark from the curtains but enough sun shines through that I can tell it's early morning. I close my eyes again. Where the heck am I? Suddenly I feel light trying to penetrate my eyelids. The windows are being opened. My eyes snap open and I sit up, but the sunlight temporarily blinds me so I look down and cover my eyes. From this position I'm able to see what I'm wearing. My school clothes are gone and in its place is a very silky nightgown that I wouldn't wear on my own in a million years. I pull the covers up to my neck.

"Now don't do that Lilly. It's such a shame to cover you up at all." My eyes widen and I slowly look up.

That same man from school is standing at the window with the light shining down on him, and I'm finally able to see him fully and not in the dim light of the classroom. He's more beautiful than I remember. He's wearing a loose robe type thing that fully exposes his chest and his hair is ruffled like he just got out of bed. I slowly scan him over. Gulping, I look up into his eyes. The same green as I remember. I let go of the covers and crawl to the end of the bed and sit there on my knees, my hair falling freely down my back. He smiles at me and walks over. He holds out a hand and I place mine in his. He pulls me into his chest and I wrap my arms around him. We stay there for a few minutes, just like in the classroom. Bringing a hand up, I lightly touch his chest and feel him shiver. Satisfied, I place a little kiss where my hand was. I feel the vibration as he chuckles.

"Don't make it too hard for me Lilly. I'm not that strong yet. Not knowing what he means, I look up at him, my chin resting on his chest. He leans down, preparing to kiss me, but I feel the whole room flicker. It's a weird sensation. I blink my eyes, but the room has started losing color and the sunlight is not as bright as it was. Panicking, I look back up to the man. He gives me a small smile.

"I told you. But don't worry, I'll see you again soon. This way, they can't interfere." He brushes his hand through my hair, my vision dimming by the second.

Leaning down, the man kisses me on the forehead and then I'm totally in darkness. I get the feeling I can open my eyes again. When I do, I'm back in my room in Oklahoma. A dream. It was just a dream. But it felt real. I don't feel rested at all though. In fact, I feel restless. All I want to do is go back. I hate waking up from good dreams. I yawn and stretch my limbs for what seems like the second time I've woken up. I sit up and then look around. I gasp with a shock. Dylan is standing by my own window just like in my dream with the man. Different people but the same eyes. I gulp, but for another reason this time. By the way he's staring at me I get this odd feeling that he knows. Walking slowly over to me, I do what I did with Daniel. Pull my covers over my head. The weight shift on my bed. I feel Dylan place his hands on both sides of my head. When he doesn't move after a while, I pull the covers down. His eyes stare into mine. I avert my own eyes.

"I need to try something Lilly. Can I have permission?" Huh? That's not what I was expecting at all. But something tells me he's being serious so I nod my head slowly.

He leans in closer and looks into my eyes one more time before he closes his. Then he kisses me. Gently at first. He explores my lips like this is the first time he's kissed me. At some point he got on top of me, the covers still separating us. I don't know what came over him but I'm not gonna say I'm opposed to it. He kisses me until my dream that I had is just that. A dream. All I'm focused on now is the man whose body is hovering above mine. Dylan smiles against my lips.

"Was it a success?" I ask breathless. He laughs quietly.

"I don't know, I'll have to tell you when I'm done." My eyes widen and his lips go back to mine. It's when he starts tugging on the covers that my breathing really starts to hitch.

Dreams are fine and all, but reality is a whole heck of a lot better.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahahahahahahahah how was that? You're ready for the next part right? I hope I satisfied your LillyxDylan needs and there's more to come soooooo..... Comment, Vote, and Become a Fan!